Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody remember Robbie Barnett making a pick last week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember Robbie Barnett making a pick last week?

This is coming from me not Pick em crew.But I know he voted and picked Browne and now its deleated.No one wants a guy that would do that in game.Just wondering if anyone seen it I wont put out his full pick so not to influence anyone but if you remember put out full pick.

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
    Lol looking out for your healthy lead at the top I see.
    NOT AT ALL.If that was case I would be calling out T Montana,Oluminati,You, and the twenty other guys who have a GREAT chance at winning not Robbie who is at like 135 and is 5/9.Just think its in EVERYONE'S best interest not to have someone cheating.

Comment

lmao cheating mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        lmao cheating mother****er
        You see it?

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          You see it?
          yeah.......

Comment

no idea what you're talking about, but not surprised that guy would be wrong about something and then try to cover his tracks by deleting it. highly doubt it's the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              yeah.......
              Do you remember his full pick just because ive already let other guys know and if you could remember full pick then it would PROVE IT.

Comment

Do you remember his full pick just because ive already let other guys know and if you could remember full pick then it would PROVE IT.
                think it was browne late stoppage

Comment

NOT AT ALL.If that was case I would be calling out T Montana
                  Dude I love how the pick em brought us together so would could chat crap about old fights but I will shoot you in the eyes

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                    Dude I love how the pick em brought us together so would could chat crap about old fights but I will shoot you in the eyes
                    How we let a known murderer and drug kingpin play is beyond me.And also Oluminati the name says it all guy is clearly getting inside info.Hope people have a sence of sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                    X