Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters keep trying to throw someone else in with Wilder??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    FLoyd marinated a fight damn near ten years
    How??? didnt Manny walk away over drug testing?? seems like ya'll love to rewrite history...plus Floyds career by then was 100 times more then what Joshua has done..his best win is a 41 year old wlad coming off of a lose and a layoff and ya'll wanna act like he has some extensive resume of achievements..

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Why are ya'll so against him and Joshua fighting for all the belts?? Why do ya'll keep saying he needs to fight some other boxer?? Joshua-Wilder is the fight to be made NOW!!!!! whats the issue here people?
      I don't think he needs to, but he should if Joshua doesn't get made. Its a mandatory out of the way and a $4 million pay day. Whyte just put in a good performance and highlight reel KO on HBO. Its a good consolation fight if Joshua-Wilder doesn't get made, and I'm not confident that fight happens next, so I guess, just being realistic.

Comment

It's really transparent. I think the reason is lack of integrity. People here saw stupid shyt and act like they believe it in hopes to make that the norm. It doesn't work and it just makes them and their fighter seem like a joke.

Comment

How??? didnt Manny walk away over drug testing?? seems like ya'll love to rewrite history...plus Floyds career by then was 100 times more then what Joshua has done..his best win is a 41 year old wlad coming off of a lose and a layoff and ya'll wanna act like he has some extensive resume of achievements..
          Dude - Floyd loved to 'marinate' a fight, not just Pacquiao, there was a few other examples, and to be honest some of them are still marinating.

I'm not sure what Floyd's career achievements have to do with it, but Joshua has done as much as Floyd did after 21 fights, if not more. Certainly a lot more financially and profile wise, also he is unifying in his 22nd fight.

Comment

Don't lump me in with that "ya'll" bull****. I'm just calling it how it is. Anthony Joshua is 28 and about to fight for the lineal title if he beats Parker. Why you hatin?! Why you mad?

Comment

Why are ya'll so against him and Joshua fighting for all the belts?? Why do ya'll keep saying he needs to fight some other boxer?? Joshua-Wilder is the fight to be made NOW!!!!! whats the issue here people?
              Coz the vast majority of these guys are just basic casual fans. I can’t be bothered going into it, but these guys are just casuals that are borderline clueless, don’t waste your time trying to reason with them man

Comment

I don't even understand why PBC boss Haymon who is backed by Showtime can't make his own offer. Are US promoters so incapacitated financially that they put everything on the other side's next move?

Wilder's team was able to ignore Fury and Klitschko for 3 years without complaining about it.

What's the difference now?

Comment

Joshua aint Floyd...has he gone thru over 20 world champions while fighting the top comp in multiple divisions...I laugh when ya'll keep trying to put Joshua on a level he has not earned at all
                  6th world title fight and 2nd unification fight in 21 outings.

The only other fighter in the world with more clout than Joshua is Canelo. That's it.

Comment

Yea I don't get it. Too many mfers keep bringing up random non-Joshua vs Wilder fights. Joshua vs Wilder is the fight to make. If it can't be made post-Parker than w/e lets see whats up with other mfers, but lotsa cats keep acting like other mfers should come first. Goofy sh^t.

Comment

Deontay’s Power is scarier to Brits than Trump is.

Comment

Working...
                      X