Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do posters keep trying to throw someone else in with Wilder??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I don't think you know what the lineal title is...
    Who else has a belt if Joshua beats Parker other than wilder?

Comment

only the AJ ball washers are calling for that fight. every other boxing fan is ready to apply pressure on AJ to face DW (should he beat Parker.)

only the ball washers wanna stall this for a couple more years.

"Floyd marinated fights" yeah because it was Floyd that requested cutoff dates. "Let the commission do its job" look how far we've come. it was actually Pac/Roach/Arum that prevented that sht from happening.

but why would anybody even put AJ on the same level as Floyd? unless you're a ball washer, a male groupie, a hoe.

Floyd and Pac were already HoF bound before 2010. AJ and Wilder need each other for legacy in a weak ass heavyweight era. whoever wins AJ-Wilder is top dog. there's literally nobody else. this ain't the 70's.

any logical boxing fan wants to get that sht out the way ASAP. whoever wins it's gonna be a rematch since like a said the division is a wasteland.

stop being a ball washer.. be a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
        You didn't have a problem with Floyd marinating fights.
        Well Pacquiao was the one who messed around got brutally KTFO in 2012 and that delayed tge fight by like 2 years until he made some kind of recovery and showed that he can still dominate at the top level, ain't nothing Floyd could've done from 2012 until 2015 when the fight happened, Pacquiso had to get his stuff together.

From 2010 till 2012 the delay was attributed to BOTH camps not coming any agreements since there was no rush, they were both making millions so they milked that as long as they wanted.

Comment

What's more interesting to me is this idea that Dillian Whyte is somehow the most legit opponent other than Joshua. He's just another middling contender. Him and Breazeale need to get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Who else has a belt if Joshua beats Parker other than wilder?
            The lineal title isn’t a belt, it’s a title. The lineal champion is Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              The lineal title isn’t a belt, it’s a title. The lineal champion is Tyson Fury.
              Wrong. He's the last one to have it but he hasn't fought so it's vacated. I know it's not a belt but you can become lineal champion by being undisputed.

Comment

Wrong. He's the last one to have it but he hasn't fought so it's vacated. I know it's not a belt but you can become lineal champion by being undisputed.
                Fury is the lineal champion, you can’t be stripped the lineal championship, he was stripped of the ring belt. The only way he would not be lineal is by retiring, and then it would go to whoever becomes undisputed.

But Wlad never became Lineal champ By beating Lewis, Lewis retired as lineal champ, but Wlad also didn’t become undisputed because he wouldn’t fight his brother. So wlad became lineal by beating the #2 HW after Vitali retired

Comment

Originally posted by DanHouser View Post
                  No one is saying he's Floyd, but if he beats Parker he will have done much more than Wilder in roughly half the fights, so for that reason, the ball is rightly in his court. Wilder only has himself to blame for competing against Journeyman for such a long time.
                  It's the consequence of not having an actual promoter to bring you along. Instead he has to bang his own drum.

What gets me with Wilder is he was willing to go over to Russia to fight Povetkin for about the same money he could have got fighting less dangerous with Whtye in England. Should have been a no brainer. He turned it down.

He's clueless.

Comment

Don't lump me in with that "ya'll" bull****. I'm just calling it how it is. Anthony Joshua is 28 and about to fight for the lineal title if he beats Parker. Why you hatin?! Why you mad?
                    how is him and Parker for the lineal title?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                      6th world title fight and 2nd unification fight in 21 outings.

The only other fighter in the world with more clout than Joshua is Canelo. That's it.
                      and that has what to do with Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X