AJ fanboy logic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    i didnt say there was a right or wrong thing

i just said canelo is going to do it on his own time...when hes ready....and golovkins fans called him a ***** and a chicken.....
    Dear lord .. the unconscious hypocricy of this guy is staggering!

Comment

lolol

sad...just sad robbie
      You agreed Wilder doesn't want the fight but didn't realise it.

Take your L. /thread.

Comment

• i must say guys...its really cute how all of you have banded together this afternoon to keep AJs name in good graces

im no expert...but i might say maybe you guys have a crush?

Comment

it was a fight

and canelo/ggg was made before it.....

yet for some reason it does not appear hearn and AJ want anything to do with talking to wilder
          Yes .. after 2 damned years of ducking, diving and stalling by Canelo .. which was all fine and dandy with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You agreed Wilder doesn't want the fight but didn't realise it.

Take your L. /thread.
            robbie...whats your record on the internet? is there a boxrec for internet wins and losses so i can look you up and check your resume?

lol...delusional guys patting themselves on the back and giving themselves imaginary W's....unreal

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Yes .. after 2 damned years of ducking, diving and stalling by Canelo .. which was all fine and dandy with you!
              you really should try reading the thread...ive admitted that....

canelo was called everything under the sun for it too....so now im seeing AJ pulling a canelo and making sure he gets his just desserts

so basically you are trying to prove a point about me to me when ive already said as much....

Comment

robbie...whats your record on the internet? is there a boxrec for internet wins and losses so i can look you up and check your resume?

lol...delusional guys patting themselves on the back and giving themselves imaginary W's....unreal
                Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                robbie...if you want whatever IT is bad enough...you will make a reasonable offer and see how it shakes out....
                Where's Wilders reasonable offer?

Guess he doesn't want it bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Where's Wilders reasonable offer?

Guess he doesn't want it bad.
                  how many B-sides make offers?

you think golovkin was out there making offers to golden boy? lol

you guys are really reaching all time low levels of delusion

Comment

how many B-sides make offers?

you think golovkin was out there making offers to golden boy? lol
                    Yes i do.

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    robbie...if you want whatever IT is bad enough...you will make a reasonable offer and see how it shakes out....
                    Guess Wilder doesn't want it. Like i've been saying. This is the point have been making all along. Wilder isn't serious.

Comment

i must say guys...its really cute how all of you have banded together this afternoon to keep AJs name in good graces

im no expert...but i might say maybe you guys have a crush?

Comment

Working...
                      X