AJ fanboy logic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    canelo hadnt gotten by chavez either

but they had that fight ready to go as soon as chavez was over huh?

maybe you have hope and they are pulling the wool over all of us and are going to announce it after parker....that would be great....alot of people would be happy...hope im wrong
    GGG-Canelo was called for after Cotto and the WBC even stripped him but you admit that Canelo did the right thing and slammed GGG and his fans for wanting the fight.

Joshua-Wilder at no point not even for 5 minutes has been a fight that's available.

Think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Just shows how ****** you are TBH. If the seller is asking for ridiculous money then he obviously doesnt want to sell. Like Wilder doesn't want the fight.
      Wilder wants the fight. Joshua wants the fight. Hearn wants the fight. You guys are just being played and getting all hot and bothered with all these theories of ducking and dodging for a fight that's certain to happen within a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        GGG-Canelo was called for after Cotto and the WBC even stripped him but you admit that Canelo did the right thing and slammed GGG and his fans for wanting the fight.

Joshua-Wilder at no point not even for 5 minutes has been a fight that's available.

Think about that.
        i didnt say there was a right or wrong thing

i just said canelo is going to do it on his own time...when hes ready....and golovkins fans called him a ***** and a chicken.....

if the fight hasnt been available for 5 minutes why did hearn talk to finkel back in december?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I just think it's weird you defended out an outright duck with the easy cop out that "he's retired now", so you don't think Bowe ducked Lewis? That's insane.

You're out here starting multiple threads almost daily on what fans say and claims of ducking. Like I said you are a jaded one time fight fan that's moved into following fan beefs over the sport. There's plenty in here that are like that. Once this fight is signed you're off the forum which I'm sure most will be happy about as it means slightly less spam and less pointless complaining.

You don't even know what you say. In the thread the other day you called Joshua scared and a chicken 3 times and then said "I don't think he's afraid", so why make the threads then? You flip flopping.

The fight will happen. You are allowing yourself to be played and get hurt by a promoter who talks endless ****. I think you know it will happen soon but you're too invested into the fan thing over the Boxing thing.
          No, unfortunately.

There's still GGG and his fans to be dealt with ... then Loma .. then Bivol and Beterbiev ... and don't forget Gassiev and Usyk. Them PAKturds will be all over the winner of that one like leper's scabs.

Comment

i didnt say there was a right or wrong thing

i just said canelo is going to do it on his own time...when hes ready....and golovkins fans called him a ***** and a chicken.....

if the fight hasnt been available for 5 minutes why did hearn talk to finkel back in december?
            To outline when the fight will happen and that they are thinking about it. You know that's happened in Boxing before right?

Comment

Just shows how ****** you are TBH. If the seller is asking for ridiculous money then he obviously doesnt want to sell. Like Wilder doesn't want the fight.
              robbie...if you want whatever IT is bad enough...you will make a reasonable offer and see how it shakes out....even if the guy starts out with a ridiculous price it doesnt mean that he doesnt want to sell....it could mean that its more valuable to him and he may not want to part with it....but he really needs money...it could mean several things

sensible people dont react your way and walk away in a hissyfit because you didnt like the number you heard...lol

Comment

canelo hadnt gotten by chavez either

but they had that fight ready to go as soon as chavez was over huh?

maybe you have hope and they are pulling the wool over all of us and are going to announce it after parker....that would be great....alot of people would be happy...hope im wrong
                Canelo vs Chavez wasn't a fight, it was a formality.

And how long did it take before GGG vs Canelo was finally made?

Comment

robbie...if you want whatever IT is bad enough...you will make a reasonable offer and see how it shakes out....
                  EXACTLY........

Wilder is claiming he wants the fight bad and chasing Joshua. But he's never contacted Hearn and his offers in the press are ridiculous.

WILDER DOESN'T WANT THE FIGHT.

Thank you.

Comment

EXACTLY........

Wilder is claiming he wants the fight bad and chasing Joshua. But he's never contacted Hearn and his offers in the press are ridiculous.

WILDER DOESN'T WANT THE FIGHT.

Thank you.
                    lolol

sad...just sad robbie

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Canelo vs Chavez wasn't a fight, it was a formality.

And how long did it take before GGG vs Canelo was finally made?
                      it was a fight

and canelo/ggg was made before it.....

yet for some reason it does not appear hearn and AJ want anything to do with talking to wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X