Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where should the Canelo-GGG fight be held if the NSAC suspension holds up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    If the suspension holds they are gonna have to go to Japan or some sh^t lol. Thats the only place I've heard big names who've been suspended in the US have fought in successful.

All the US commissions FOR SURE won't sanction it after one state suspends a guy.
    Texas would almost definitely allow it. They have on morals lol and love being part of "big events". Make no mistake this rematch will be a big event.

Also, the chance of NSAC cancelling this fight is very, very, very, very low. Hotels are already booked and reserved. Cancellation not only results in loss revenue, but also decreases consumer faith in NSAC so people will be less likely to invest a similar trip in the future.

I'd be stunned if NYSAC or TSAC didn't pick this fight up in a heartbeat. It puts their state on the map in terms of attraction value

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Upstate or NYC?
      Barclays. That Brooklyn bull**** we on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        But didn't Tyson vs Lewis happened in Memphis
        Who was suspended for wut? That was way after the bite thing & I think Tyson only got popped for weed once or twice & I remember him serving out that/those suspension(s).
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-23-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Barclays Center is a great venue too. It's always electric in there.

MSG has a real cool old school vibe to it, though.
          I doubt they'll do it in Barclays bruh.. everything said and done MSG has more seats + an iconic venue in the east coast..

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Texas would almost definitely allow it. They have on morals lol and love being part of "big events". Make no mistake this rematch will be a big event.

Also, the chance of NSAC cancelling this fight is very, very, very, very low. Hotels are already booked and reserved. Cancellation not only results in loss revenue, but also decreases consumer faith in NSAC so people will be less likely to invest a similar trip in the future.

I'd be stunned if NYSAC or TSAC didn't pick this fight up in a heartbeat. It puts their state on the map in terms of attraction value
            There's definitely a lot of money in play over this that is already spent so its gonna piss people off & be a bit of a clusterf#ck if it does get canceled. So it wouldn't be surprising at all if the fight happens still despite all this weird sh^t happening now.

And from my understanding once you get popped for something & a commission suspends you ALL states will back the first state up. So I tend to doubt any other state will be willing to eff with this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              I doubt they'll do it in Barclays bruh.. everything said and done MSG has more seats + an iconic venue in the east coast..

True, a lot more seats in MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Barclays. That Brooklyn bull**** we on it.
                Barclays is the ****

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  in September after 6 months of testing

Damn, that just might be the reality.

Comment

Barclays is the ****
                    Never been there.
                    But I drove past it

Comment