Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where should the Canelo-GGG fight be held if the NSAC suspension holds up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    He wasn't popped for PED's thou, Texas won't pick it up if the fighter was suspended because of PED's.
    I guarantee you Texas picks up the fight.

That old white boy Jones aches to use his gazillion $$ stadium for more mega events

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      To be honest, I think a lot of Canelo fans don't care that Canelo is juiced. They think, and rightfully so, that if the fight is rescheduled for September, after Canelo does 5 more months of the same testing that Golovkin is doing, then Canelo will be soft and weak and the fight short and painful.
      Canelo fan here. I think none of what you - a MarGGGarito fan - suggest.

Canelo - not Gennady - has been doing VADA for 5 years. He's never tested positive before, ever. I give him benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. He ate bad meat until proven otherwise as far as I'm concerned.

Gennady does NOT use VADA. He's a girl who hides behind his trainer and promoter. Now he's begging to get out of a rematch he can't win against the "mighty" muscles of Ca$h...God what a *** gennady is lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Canelo fan here. I think none of what you - a MarGGGarito fan - suggest.

Canelo - not Gennady - has been doing VADA for 5 years. He's never tested positive before, ever. I give him benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. He ate bad meat until proven otherwise as far as I'm concerned.

Gennady does NOT use VADA. He's a girl who hides behind his trainer and promoter. Now he's begging to get out of a rematch he can't win against the "mighty" muscles of Ca$h...God what a *** gennady is lmfao
        You seem to think you can just make **** up, guess that's why the whole contaminated meat story is cool with you. Canelo drops out of testing (I'm sure you know this) between fights to muscle up. Signing up for testing only for his annual or semi-annual fights doesn't mean much

Comment

MSG would be my first pick. The SH would be my second. Forget Vegas and Texas alltogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            I went to Canelo vs Smith there. I ended up watching the big screen for everything. My seats were **** come to find out. $178 to watch the fight on TV at the fight.

Sorry to hear that. My big bro went to the Pac-Clottey fight and had way out seats but said the big screen and atmosphere made up for it.

Comment

I guarantee you Texas picks up the fight.

That old white boy Jones aches to use his gazillion $$ stadium for more mega events

No doubt. He'd pick that fight up in a heartbeat.

Comment

Not in the states, nobody would sanction the fight, they could take it dubai and it'd sell gazilllions but the Nevada commission and government know that, so the show will go on, big fights bring a lot of money to LV and NV, there's no way in hell they risk losing big fights to another country that then could start sucking up more business from here.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  You seem to think you can just make **** up, guess that's why the whole contaminated meat story is cool with you. Canelo drops out of testing (I'm sure you know this) between fights to muscle up. Signing up for testing only for his annual or semi-annual fights doesn't mean much
                  In 2017 he was enrolled in the VADA 365 program. He was tested ~10 weeks before a fight. That either means the contract with Gennady started 10 weeks out OR he's enrolled in 365 VADA in 2018 as well.

Why presume a guy who has tested clean for 5 years under 365 VADA is dirty after an isolated incident?

Common sense dictates to see what evidence the investigation brings to light. Problem is "fans" don't want the truth...they want "their guy" to win.

Boxing fans really are the worst fan base. So sad

Comment

I vote : Barclays Center or MSG

Comment

In 2017 he was enrolled in the VADA 365 program. He was tested ~10 weeks before a fight. That either means the contract with Gennady started 10 weeks out OR he's enrolled in 365 VADA in 2018 as well.

Why presume a guy who has tested clean for 5 years under 365 VADA is dirty after an isolated incident?

Common sense dictates to see what evidence the investigation brings to light. Problem is "fans" don't want the truth...they want "their guy" to win.

Boxing fans really are the worst fan base. So sad
                      What is the significance of saying 365 if the real number of days is more like 150?

Comment

Working...
                      X