Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is 'Temporarily Suspended' By NSAC Due To Failed Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    You don't think they are using this fake suspension like a real suspension and possibly deeming testing as a redundancy?

Maybe you're right, my lack of faith probably has me overly skeptical at the moment.
    This suspension is a farce. They're only doing it to save face and act unbiased. He will be cleared April 10th and the show will go on.

Comment

• RESPECT to NSAC for doing WTF is right honestly and NOT allowing that Cowards in the boxing media and WBC, WBA and others try to sweep this under the rug and make it go away quickly NSAC corrupt as *** too so **** will be worked out and the fight will go on and I'm find with that but don't just sit back and make the corrupt so obvious

Sure I want to see the fight absolutely but we have to be FAIR HERE as I posted in another thread if it was GGG people would be calling for the fight to be canceled and ***ing Canelo and GBP would take their ***ing ball and go home and not even continue with the fight

Also not liking these little THREATS toward GGG and Abel Sanchez. Oscar saying **** like "Abel Better Watch It" and **** like that for saying what is REAL and WBC saying "This is Not The Golovkin That We Know"...What? Why? Because he sees the BS that is going on and him and Abel is calling it out?

Major Blackeye for the Sport I Love! Shame on cowards with ESPN as well like Stephan A. and Fat *** Dan who only care about the fight and don't give a *** about the fighters.
      Last edited by sicko; 03-23-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Prediction: The fight is still on for May 5th. No titles will be on the line. Canelo will be fined severely. He will be placed under suspension on May 7th. He'll be suspended from fighting in the state of Nevada until May 2019.

So...pretty much a slap on the wrist. All while he'll just fight in Texas. NSAC has to posture and flex and appear as though they are being sensible and fair in order to maintain legitimacy. But, this is NOT how you do it. They dropped the ball big time.

Comment

• They should've suspended him from day one. This just seems like a ploy to pacify the critics. I can't imagine this scandal will convince anyone that wasn't planning on getting this fight to get it now. This is just a bad story and all this drama is making it worst.

Comment

• Meh just protocol.

On thee hearing date they will unsuspend him and everything will go on as planned

I really hope Ggg takes a stand and doesn't reward cheaters. I know its a huge payday but canelo aint selling a million plus buys without GGG so he needs GGG to do big business as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Sounds like posturing, so they can sound like they're taking it seriously, and I expect they'll probably clear him next week. But, we'll see....
              Yep.. my thoughts exactly..

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Sounds like posturing, so they can sound like they're taking it seriously, and I expect they'll probably clear him next week. But, we'll see....
                I think you are right for once

Comment

• Stalling ,they're ***ing stalling!

*** it if Carnelo needs more help just add that slime ball Bob Bennett in the ring as well after GGG takes care of Alvaroidz!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    I started to worry that this might just be a way for Canelo to get out of the rematch now that GGG looks in better shape going into the second fight. People keep saying they will never cancel it, but something weird is going on here otherwise I doubt Canelo would have gotten caught in the first place. They never catch Mexican or American star money makers in boxing while they are still earning the business big money, so what changed here?

Or, maybe I am just reading too much into things. But this whole thing is... unusual, to say the least, if not su****ious.
                    yes they did not catch lance Armstrong until he could not win any more holyfield never got caught but mosley toney roy jones got caught after their prime years

Comment

• this is just hte nsac saving face. he'll be reinstated in a week or two.

FFS this is the state of nevada we are talking about. you think they'll turn away hundreds of millions in ******** and other revenue without anybody holding a gun to their heads? the problem with boxing is that nobody holds a gun to the heads of states, sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Working...
                      X