Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dougie Fischer Make a Good Point On Canelo/PEDS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
    I been into bodybuilding since 2011 and even contemplated taking some steroids but then chickened out because of all the side effects lol but I never forget how Clen is considered the Holy Grail of fat burners because you burn alot of fat without sacrificing muscle.
    you're exactly right. Dougie doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      FAN COMMENT:
      Canelo is a professional athlete, part of a professional team who regularly monitors his weight and his nutrition. Could they all be stupid enough to make the mistake he claims caused his positive test?

DOUGIE'S RESPONSE
      I really don’t want to get into an endless debate with fans who are convinced that Canelo is juicing, because there’s so much more to boxing than him, but allow me to pose this question to you since you asked me if Team Canelo is stupid enough to allow him to accidentally ingest tainted meat:

If they are the consummate, savvy professionals that you say they are and they REALLY WANTED to utilize Canelo’s considerable wealth and influence to use performance-enhancing drugs to gain an edge against GGG, as you and others believe, why would they bother f__king with some cheap-ass s__t like clenbuterol? They’re world-class professionals, right? So why would they have Canelo take the same s__t that housewives, struggling actors and amateur bodybuilders take to burn fat?

If Canelo really wanted to cheat, if he REALLY wanted to gain a performance edge without the risk of getting caught, wouldn’t he go to some expensive underground lab and get his body tested by sports science experts so they could create the best designer PEDs for him that money can buy – the type of s__t that DOESN’T come up on VADA tests like cheap-ass clenbuterol, which can be bought without a prescription in Mexico?

If Canelo wanted to cheat by using drugs, wouldn’t he want the BEST PEDs, something that would do more than just help him burn fat and keep lean muscle? Wouldn’t he want something that would significantly increase his stamina and strength while helping him cut weight? And wouldn’t he want something without all of the health risks (especially to the heart) and awful side effects (headaches, muscle cramps, vomiting, chest pain, dizziness, etc.) associated with clen?
      This is the no fact defense. There is a bit of truth but no facts that absolve Canelo.

Dougie makes factual points about the actions of rich people but money doesn’t make you smart. Dougie has no idea what canelo and coca de la slurpa did.

If dougie wants to believe him, ok. Just stop with this BS.

Comment

What do you expect from Doug wasnt/isn't he on Oscar's payroll?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          You don't get any benefits from the amounts he tested for. Consistent with meat contamination.
          True. Also consistent with a therapeutic dose of Clenbuterol taken (or a cycle ended) approximately 7 - 9 days before testing. I don't know which one is true, but simply repeating 'is consistent with' is being slightly slippery in a way that I am sure was entirely intentional in the news reports. A set of facts can be consistent with more than one hypothesis.

Given that there's no way of knowing how much Clenbuterol was originally in Canelo's system, it's impossible to say whether he would have be able to 'get any benefits from the amount he tested for'. All depends on when he took it.

This does not in any way imply proof that Canelo was guilty, but nor does it provide any proof of his innocence.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-22-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Ridiculous answer to the question. CLEN is commonly used AFTER a cycle of other steroids and PCT. Fisher, you jerkoff, goggle the **** at least before making stupid fking comments.

Comment

The thing is, there is an alibi for using Clen that isn't there for other substances. They can say It's meat contamination.

Comment

the you would think he would be smarter defense. nope i don't think that. entitled people are lazzzzy. just look at trump. he's president and still is too lazy to even look at a one page daily report that is mostly pictures!

Comment

His Boss is Oscar De La Hoya that disqualifies him from this Topic and being Non-Bias

Comment

You really think the risk of getting caught with Clen was worth the reward of losing a fight of this magnitude?
                    How many times have fighters been caught before a fight as big as this?
                    Not before a fight like this. Can't see why he would risk that kind of money.
                    By the way, I have nothing against GGG, just his b1tch ass fans.
                    Instead of accepting that GGG fans are whole different type of f@ggot, you dismissed the first post as "trolling". You couldn't accept that your own breed could be that stupid.

Show me one post from any fanbase as disturbingly pathetic as this one, barring P@ctards of course:
                    "Canelo is innocent - because I hate GGG fans."
                    Last edited by kafkod; 03-22-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      This is the no fact defense. There is a bit of truth but no facts that absolve Canelo.

Dougie makes factual points about the actions of rich people but money doesn’t make you smart. Dougie has no idea what canelo and coca de la slurpa did.

If dougie wants to believe him, ok. Just stop with this BS.
                      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      " why would they bother f__king with some cheap-ass s__t like clenbuterol? They’re world-class professionals, right? So why would they have Canelo take the same s__t that housewives, struggling actors and amateur bodybuilders take to burn fat? "

likely because all of Canelo's fans will buy that its due to tainted meat.
                      The alternative explanation for why Canelo tested positive for clen is tainted meat, which is obvously the explanation this guy is pushing.

So you can very easily turn his specious argument around and say, "They're world class professionals right? They know all about the the clenbuterol in Mexican beef issue, and what a huge problem it could cause if Canelo eat some tainted meat. So why would they have him eating the same shit that housewives, struggling actors, and poor people living on the breadline eat, when they can easily afford to go to a reputable, accredited butcher and buy him some top grade organic beef?"
                      Last edited by kafkod; 03-22-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X