Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
    I don’t believe I have ever commented on these forums on the topic of potential controversies around the scoring of Golovkin vs Jacobs. Likewise, I don’t believe I have ever claimed that Golovkin was the clear and flat out deserving winner OR on the contrary, expressed an opinion of belief that he lost on the night of said Jacobs fight. Therefore, I do not know what you could be talking about in regards to that - you must have the wrong man.
    UM.....

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Jumping on the Charlo bandwagon now too? Combined they have one notable win....ONE.
      And lil g has NONE, ZERO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        I can't see him doing anything more honestly. He had stacked wraps and a suspect weighin over Golovkin and still came up short. Canelo has been on PEDs already so that's not actually a new factor to the rematch.

Golovkin is going to stack his wraps this time and make some adjustments. I'm guessing Canelo's "adjustment" is going to be or trying to be in better condition bc that did him in last time.
        Jacobs & Nelo both beat lil g & lil g will lose to Nelo again with or without the illegal stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          G-string is shook and his idiot fans know it.

Keep the excuses pouring GGGirls.
          Yet it was Clenela who had to take roids...... because GGG is scared?

LMAO....fake news

Comment

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
            Still couldnt beat GGG even while on PEDS and also coming into the ring rehydrated to 180Ibs on fight night which be is well known doing in other fights. Do you think he is clean now?
            He beat golovkin already....With or without being "clean" he is going to win again. He is simply the better boxer & golovkin gets hit too easy, golovkin reminds me of margarito. Oh, & you guys in here need to stop sweating the weight cuz for all you know it could of caused Nelo to get tired. Maybe that's why he wanted to cut some weight with the illegal substance.
            Last edited by j.razor; 03-23-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              im starting to think this is all staged to boost ppv sales...
              My man it’s not staged he is officially the “dirty ginger”
              Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                Maybe Canelo wanted to fight in phone booth but went to plan B stick and move !! I actually think he won almost ever toe to toe battle with GGG . I had it 7 to 5 G but a draw wasn't far off considering G only landed 6 or 8 body shots .
                How the heck did you have golovkin winning then?!? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                  Do you believe that GGG will KO this hypejob this time!
                  He can KO himself?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    You mean run like a scared chica as you did when GGG whooped you the first time? You POS cheating hypejob.
                    You to? How are you going to pretend lil g isn't a hype job himself?

Comment

• Cuntnelo is shook. After the first fight, he figures he needs a little help this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X