Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    He better back it up this time. He ****ed around too much last time and should have lost. Dude's got the skills, just needs to listen to his corner and fight the ***ing fight.
    If he does that he opens himself up way more to being hit, he will need some great PED's to have the conditioning to go at it for 12 rounds.

Comment

Big fan of golovkin but I would love to see him do some borat type cussing "hey nelo man you *** my mother" "I will eat your ****" " your muscles are great pause..... Not" .or "what's up with it vanilla face you and your homie chepo go eat your tainted beef outside"
      Last edited by PsychoPat; 03-22-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        triggered f.aggot. choke on that half chinaman/half ruskie 2 inch pecker Golovtard has.
        U guys sure like to talk about other men's ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Are you really that ******? I can take a drug with a short half life and get it out of my system in a day or two. I can test positive stop taking it then obviously pass the next test. You even finish middle school?
          G-string Girl Groupies in every Canelo thread:

Canelooooo ROOOIDGNUINGGOIDING!!

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            G-string Girl Groupies in every Canelo thread:

Canelooooo ROOOIDGNUINGGOIDING!!

Canelo is laughing at you trying to defend him

Comment

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez has promised to do a lot of damage on IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin - when the two boxers collide in their rematch on May 5 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

The Mountain Dew Drinkers be like:

Comment

Roid rage from the red druggie.

Comment

Sure Ginger... Just like u said how u wr going to show GGG " the real Mexican style" b4 the 1st fight!! Will b backing and fighting off ur backfoot again hoping for a decision win.

Comment

stop playing!! you gonna turn into floyd once again.

Comment

Working...
                      X