Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Can you prove me wrong though????

Canelo and jacobs easily landed more power punches than GGG, that is 100% a fact. We can gif for gif as well

It's time to show and prove
    Why not account for all punches? Like should we just forget t between the two fights golovkin landed over a 100 more punches?

It would take me hours to find gifs with every landed punch, that's pointless and a waste of time.

Jacobs fight could have been a draw if he didn't go down, but the facts are he did. Canelo took way too many rounds off and simply wasn't active in the rounds he did win. Both lost, most recognize this. Don't pretend that both were loses, when very few agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      I'm to hear that.
      Come on man I know your a fan of his really. Everybody secretly enjoys "big drama show" the beast from the east, the man the myth, the khazak conqueror, the crushin half Russian, the ayatollian half Mongolian. The bruiser campaigning below cruiser, the tiger amongst mere housecats. The un Mexican will put a hex-ican in disbelievers.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Ya'll act like HBO was the only way to watch this fight. Most people here don't really even buy PPV for fights, they stream and most good streams tend to be overseas boxnation/sky streams. Do announcers influence? yeah but also the only time where the type of punch matters are in razor thin close rounds. In rounds where you are outlanded 2 to 1 for example the type of punch is irrelevant because regardless of the punch its still a landed punch. By the logic here if I landed 45 pretty hooks and you hit me with 90 jabs a round I somehow won the round. That's not how scoring works. Also, fights are round based not fight based.
        Still doesn't get away from what he said which was a fact. Time to roll lil g's fake hyped a*s on out the door so we can keep it #Lions Only.

Comment

• red balls distended head looks like a blood engorged beachball i doubt he has the courage to stand and fight even with the peds pills and injections i say red balls will run just like in the 1st fight

Comment

• :boobies:
            Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            I did. Just jerking your chain.
            :boobies:..

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Why not account for all punches? Like should we just forget t between the two fights golovkin landed over a 100 more punches?

It would take me hours to find gifs with every landed punch, that's pointless and a waste of time.

Jacobs fight could have been a draw if he didn't go down, but the facts are he did. Canelo took way too many rounds off and simply wasn't active in the rounds he did win. Both lost, most recognize this. Don't pretend that both were loses, when very few agree.
              Okay then do it for just those two fights then. lil g did NOT land more punches let alone power punches. lil g was the one NOT being "active" cuz most of the time he was pawing his "jab" trying to get in close.

Comment

Just like you support the two robberies when lil g fought Jacobs & Nelo right? This will be lil g's 3rd loss in a row now.
                I don’t believe I have ever commented on these forums on the topic of potential controversies around the scoring of Golovkin vs Jacobs. Likewise, I don’t believe I have ever claimed that Golovkin was the clear and flat out deserving winner OR on the contrary, expressed an opinion of belief that he lost on the night of said Jacobs fight. Therefore, I do not know what you could be talking about in regards to that - you must have the wrong man.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Lol at GGG's jabs being more powerful than jacob's and canelo's power punches. They aren't paullie

Go back and watch both fights they did land more power punches, GGG just landed more jabs.
                  I agree that was pretty funny lol hahaha I never heard that before lol

Comment

Still doesn't get away from what he said which was a fact. Time to roll lil g's fake hyped a*s on out the door so we can keep it #Lions Only.
                    Jumping on the Charlo bandwagon now too? Combined they have one notable win....ONE.

Comment

• I can't see him doing anything more honestly. He had stacked wraps and a suspect weighin over Golovkin and still came up short. Canelo has been on PEDs already so that's not actually a new factor to the rematch.

Golovkin is going to stack his wraps this time and make some adjustments. I'm guessing Canelo's "adjustment" is going to be or trying to be in better condition bc that did him in last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X