• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    thats why cases arent solved in kangaroo courts

perception = illusions

all i want are scientific facts

im glad peeps are staying away from this question, doe
    Again I got no clue what that has to do with what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure you are drunk off your a$$ or something lol

If its enough of an edge or not to impact the outcome realistically doesn't matter. The fact some segment of boxing fans will view that fight with a * if you lost is what matters.

And thats just another reason the fight is worth taking if its for a lot of money. It won't hurt your value as much to lose to a guy who's popped dirty. Plus if you beat him you beat some incredible hulk super power having PED'd up mfer to so you likely increase your value if you win. Win Win situation for you.

I'm out, have a shot for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      I don't know. If he's juiced out the ass, he may come in with some out of this world power or speed that can catch a foo. Especially in the early going. It is a sport after all. Supposed to be as level a playing field as possible. If he did cheat and beat me, well, it's not a victory for him in his heart, but he gets the money and the glory doe, which is wrong. Cheating is cheating and well, it does give an advantage. If I knew my opponent was on something, I'd probably skip out. Let him lose his money and opportunity and be shamed. I could find somebody else.
      i appreciate your pov and not gonna argue your answer.

its obviously mho that its a mind game. i dunno how his roids effects you, doe.

you still got arms, legs and eyes.
      roids didnt give him extra stuff
      you left training camp in typical superman condition

youre looking at a guy across the ring whos at least as buff as you.

unless the roider becomes the flash and is literally untouchable, i just dont see it advantage.

and, applying this scenario to real life, what fight is out there where you went, ''yup, hes on the roids'' (besides evan holyfield fights )....and he fought like it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Again I got no clue what that has to do with what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure you are drunk off your a$$ or something lol

If its enough of an edge or not to impact the outcome realistically doesn't matter.
        gotta reply, you can have the last word, doe (if you come back)

not drunk. im stating my case very succinctly.

imho, roids dont do what the hunter say they do on fight night.
        basic.

and i highly doubt many people here would pass up 25+mil because their opponent roided up (as per this topic).

the b/i doe

OF COURSE IT MATTERS !
        THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF ROID RAGE !

and this automatic loss to a roider nonsense.....if the lose is so automatic, why arent roiders collectively sporting an 0

holy fncking ****

Comment

i appreciate your pov and not gonna argue your answer.

its obviously mho that its a mind game. i dunno how his roids effects you, doe.

you still got arms, legs and eyes.
          roids didnt give him extra stuff
          you left training camp in typical superman condition

youre looking at a guy across the ring whos at least as buff as you.

unless the roider becomes the flash and is literally untouchable, i just dont see it advantage.

and, applying this scenario to real life, what fight is out there where you went, ''yup, hes on the roids'' (besides evan holyfield fights )....and he fought like it ?
          So you're saying the roiders have no decided advantage? I mean, this could be true to an extent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            So you're saying the roiders have no decided advantage? I mean, this could be true to an extent.
            seeing is believing

every roid fight that was sent my way was easily debunked. no visible evidence and not one announcer saying dude has to be on the roids (cant sue a person if theyre right).

people always come out of the woodwork months after the fight is over and test results come back.
            ''yeah, i knew it !!!''

i posted a wiki link to every boxer who failed a test....some laughable names in there

Comment

If it didn't improve Canelo's performance on fight night or lessen the impact Golovkin's punches have on his opponent I'd still give Golovkin a pass for not wanting to fight Canelo. It's the principle.

Even attempting to cheat should be punished. Like the student who gets caught before an exam with writing on his hand and his hand washed...he's not allowed to enter the exam hall, he's kicked out. He broke the rules.

GGG is well within his right to pull out and no one else is to blame but Canelo no matter how hard his fans try to spin it.

Comment

How shook would you be if your opponent failed a test ?!?!?

would you cancel and pass up a huge payday ?

me, i wouldnt.
                give the guy all the roids he thinks he needs to win.

what HE takes wont effect what I DO.

If I was a fighter, I would have enough confidence that I would kick his ass anyways. **** the commision, I'll punish my opponent myself.

But I'm not a fighter, so this is all fantasy talk.

Edit: and if I lose, I'll have that built in excuse that my opponent was cheating.
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-22-2018, 03:36 AM.

Comment

gotta reply, you can have the last word, doe (if you come back)

not drunk. im stating my case very succinctly.

imho, roids dont do what the hunter say they do on fight night.
                  basic.

and i highly doubt many people here would pass up 25+mil because their opponent roided up (as per this topic).

the b/i doe

OF COURSE IT MATTERS !
                  THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF ROID RAGE !

and this automatic loss to a roider nonsense.....if the lose is so automatic, why arent roiders collectively sporting an 0

holy fncking ****
                  LOL what does a 0 got to do with anything? Its an * cuz people see it as an edge.

Think of it like this. With that Kovalev vs Ward fight. There are people who felt Kovalev took a nut shot there & that was a bs stoppage. If Kovalev took a nut shot or not doesn't matter. There are people who see that fight with a * because of that so that L isn't as damaging to Kovalev's record.

And matter of fact his first L to Ward isn't as damaging either since some people saw that as a corrupt decision.

Sh^t in boxing can have *'s for numerous reasons. PEDs are just one of them. Don't matter if every PED guy is undefeated or if they lost every fight. That * is on the fight regardless.

Also SURPRISE CAMEL TOE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    If I was a fighter, I would have enough confidence that I would kick his ass anyways. **** the commision, I'll punish my opponent myself.

But I'm not a fighter, so this is all fantasy talk.
                    fans are allowed to put themselves the the shoes of an athlete for hypothetical scenarios.

like i said, roids will not give you extra arms and legs or make the ones you have longer.

to look at bradley, one can assume ''roids''

but them muscles dont have any power

timely excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      LOL what does a 0 got to do with anything? Its an * cuz people see it as an edge.

Think of it like this. With that Kovalev vs Ward fight. There are people who felt Kovalev took a nut shot there & that was a bs stoppage. If Kovalev took a nut shot or not doesn't matter. There are people who see that fight with a * because of that so that L isn't as damaging to Kovalev's record.

And matter of fact his first L to Ward isn't as damaging either since some people saw that as a corrupt decision.

Sh^t in boxing can have *'s for numerous reasons. PEDs are just one of them. Don't matter if every PED guy is undefeated or if they lost every fight. That * is on the fight regardless.

Also SURPRISE CAMEL TOE!!!!!
                      is this you having the last word or can i reply ?

Comment

Working...
                      X