If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hw vs ww and lower = a guy roiding

Comment

''what was found in that other guys petri dish will be enough to beat your ass out of the sport......''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        are you saying roiders are collectively sporting an 0 ?

roiders arms and legs got 7'' longer and their neck tripled in size ?!?!?!
        that you somehow were unable to avoid that guys punches or get off your own punches ?!?!?

roids
        Thats a nice segment of public perception. People bring that up now with a guy like David Price losing to all PED'd up mfers.

If we are talking real sh^t public perception matters & if you got an excusable L thats not a bad thing for your future earning power so yea its an extra perk.

And if you don't think GGG will be forgiven by many fans for losing to a PED'd up Canelo in May you are being naive.

Its an * on the fight for sure just like all those homerun hitting mfers have back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Thats a nice segment of public perception. People bring that up now with a guy like David Price losing to all PED'd up mfers.

If we are talking real sh^t public perception matters & if you got an excusable L thats not a bad thing for your future earning power so yea its an extra perk.

And if you don't think GGG will be forgiven by many fans for losing to a PED'd up Canelo in May you are being naive.

Its an * on the fight for sure just like all those homerun hitting mfers have back in the day.
          sry but fnck ''perception''

do roiders collectively have an 0 or not ?!?!?

we both know the answer, so why DONT THEY ?!?!?

and in most cases, the clean guy dont even know hes fighting a roided guy.

AND NEITHER DO WE

''see, Thats why i lost. the other guy was roided up !!!!''
          ~loser 6 months AFTER THE FACT

..............*'s

roids do not improve hand/eye coordination

for all of bonds hrs and roids, how many rings did his teams win

how many roided hr kings have rings ????
          Last edited by Elroy The Great; 03-22-2018, 12:58 AM.

Comment

i dont care enough vs those who care way too much

about roids

Comment

''of course id turn down 50 mil because that other guy roided up.''
              ~liar

Comment

what a ''guy on roids'' fight looks like...

lordy

Comment

sry but fnck ''perception''

do roiders collectively have an 0 or not ?!?!?

we both know the answer, so why DONT THEY ?!?!?

and in most cases, the clean guy dont even know hes fighting a roided guy.

AND NEITHER DO WE

''see, Thats why i lost. the other guy was roided up !!!!''
                  ~loser 6 months AFTER THE FACT

..............*'s

roids do not improve hand/eye coordination

for all of bonds hrs and roids, how many rings did his teams win

how many roided hr kings have rings ????
                  All that don't matter doe.

Guys benefit off of that all the time & it's an added benefit of fighting a PED'd up guy. You don't take the same L if you lose to a PED'd up guy vs if you lose to a non-PED'd up guy.

This ain't controversial or debatable. This is just how it is like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    All that don't matter doe.

Guys benefit off of that all the time & it's an added benefit of fighting a PED'd up guy. You don't take the same L if you lose to a PED'd up guy vs if you lose to a non-PED'd up guy.

This ain't controversial or debatable. This is just how it is like it or not.
                    thats why cases arent solved in kangaroo courts

perception = illusions

all i want are scientific facts

im glad peeps are staying away from this question, doe

Comment

hehhehhehheh........

im not scurd
                      i dont need a guy to roll up his sleeves for some needle

theres nothing that can be found in a guys blood that will mess up MY plans

I don't know. If he's juiced out the ass, he may come in with some out of this world power or speed that can catch a foo. Especially in the early going. It is a sport after all. Supposed to be as level a playing field as possible. If he did cheat and beat me, well, it's not a victory for him in his heart, but he gets the money and the glory doe, which is wrong. Cheating is cheating and well, it does give an advantage. If I knew my opponent was on something, I'd probably skip out. Let him lose his money and opportunity and be shamed. I could find somebody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X