Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

awesome quote, doe
    It's my new phone hahaha

It changes correct spelling into fxck knows what

I tried to call somebody a moron yesterday but it came up as moran hahaha
    He didn't notice though

Edit-Nice try semi I spelled it correctly using the correct and proper ENGLISH language haha

I had to Google that though
    You just mind fxcked me hahaha
    Last edited by *TonyMontana*; 03-26-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      this guy knows...he was there man...he was sucking floyd off while it was all going down...
      You still mad about how I exposed you for being a hating jealous little bltch huh

First...he was ducking...
      Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      tried to hide behind haymon and ellerbe when posed with the question of fighting shane, instead of just saying shane i'm gonna fight you next...one minute, he's supposed to be his own man and in the next breath, he's not...
      PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all
      Then... it became cherry picking...
      in larry's world, floyd challenged himself when he fought and beat an already mowed down a shaky shane
      yeah yeah yeah...shane wasn't no spring chicken.

ain't stop floyd from cherrypicking 'em...

Comment

• He definitely did not want to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          It's my new phone hahaha

It changes correct spelling into fxck knows what

I tried to call somebody a moron yesterday but it came up as moran hahaha
          He didn't notice though

Edit-Nice try semi I spelled it correctly using the correct and proper ENGLISH language haha

I had to Google that though
          You just mind fxcked me hahaha

language is strange no matter the accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Lying wont help you. He wanted testing up to the fight. PAC wanted 30 days before. Mayweather agreed to 14 days. PAC then said he’d go down as far as 24 days (think that was as a result of the Hatton thing maybe).

The point is, you agreed that 14 days was fair. You were raving about 14 days.

So pac had a perfectly good offer. 50/50 and 14 days. Even you agree this was a good deal. Pac turned it down.

That shows that you blame him for the first negotiation. The deal was up until the fight thereafter, which he didn’t agree to until May 2015.

Even you think PAc ducked out of the fight in their primes. For shame, Spoon!!!

It’s over
            Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Damn

Destroyed that man's entire argument with his own post.

lolololololololololol

The only thing that got destroyed is your undeniable revelation you're a BI-POLAR ****** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Taking to your ALT again Travestyny. Haven't you realize by now. No amount of changing ALTS will save you hahahaha!

Your bipolar self is as equally ******ed as you. Your ALT Dosumpthin, has come to help you save face for the massacre I've created in your human psyche. I know It's hard to get a W from me, but pls learn to realize it is to damn obvious that you rely comfort from your ALT just so you can save face. It's cringe worthy and ******ed.

To those who still haven't realize. DOSUMPTHIN is TRAVESTYNY go to ALT.

TRAVESTYNY =DOSUMPTHIN

And for that,

Here are further proof of to what lengths Travestyny had to pls himself.. He had to give his own ALT a gold medal. That says, "Still Undefeated -from Travestyny"

Travestyny, gave his alt Dosumpthin a gold medal.. Is giving a gold medal to yourself have any value at all? I think it's pretty sad that you have to give yourself something to feel loved.. This is to me quite frankly. Pathetic..

- "Still Undefeated -from Travestyny"

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Let's add some more GOLD MEDAL FOR HAVING TO USE YOUR MAIN ALT EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TOO MANY TIMES FOR USING. IT'S QUITE SIMPLY AWESOME TO BE THAT STUPID.

- "FOR BEING SIMPLY AWESOMELY STUPID"

- "FOR NOT REALIZING YOUR ALT HAS BEEN EXPOSED ALONG TIME AGO AND YET YOU USE IT FOREVER MORE"

This kind of desperation must be coming from someone who needs medical help and attention. Travestyny might turn into the next school shooter or something.. This got me worried.. I need to call the FBI. YOu guys are suspects that's all..

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-26-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Travestyny, Mixing too many ALTS and too many Dildos will do that to you Travestyny. I suggest you only stick to your go to ALT Dosumpthin' and remove your other ALTS. And stick to one Dildo than using several at a time. It's too much taxing for you. You're over loading Missy. A biatch can only take so much divk you know. Just saying hahaha!!

Less is more Travestyny. Less is more.

But some wants you to have more ALTS though, like Lou so you'll totally stay locked up in a ****** facility hahaha!!

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Keep ALTing

Exactly. But what's even more pathetic is he's doing it, then bragging about his "post count" that's what he wants. So just stop responding to his thread and watch how his ALTs switch sides so he can bump his thread with "arguments"

lmao That is GOLD!!

Travestyny EXPOSED again hahaha!! ALT is an art Fl0mos like Travestyny use, and after all this time he still has not mastered on how to switch with his ALTS hahahaha!! Pathetic much?? I think so BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Comment

• The question you should be asking my ALT loving, BIPOLAR loving Floyd fangirl is..

Was the 14 day what Floyd really wanted??

NOPE.

Because he wanted the whole thing in 2015, including the kitchen sink hahahaha!! After ducking 5 long years hahahahaha!!

Pac was right it wasn't just the 14 day cut-off he wanted. It was for Floyd to runaway from the negotiations hahahahaha!!

Here read this below 10000000000000000000000 times. You might eventually get it. Emphasis on MIGHT. hahahahahaha!!

https://www.boxing insider.com/headlines/pac-agrees-to-14-day-floyd-is-cornered-again/

Manny Pacquiao has agreed to random blood tests up to 14 days before a potential fight with Floyd Mayweather – the crucial compromise the undefeated American demanded but did not get this past February, which effectively canceled the “Super Bowl of Boxing” clash of titans from taking place on March 13. Many boxing insiders are convinced Mayweather demanded the extra testing above and beyond what is required according to the Nevada State Commission, as a scheme designed to cancel the highly risky though lucrative duel with Pacquiao because he secretly fears being brutally beaten up and knocked out by the Filippino marvel.

Pacquiao has made the compromise in an interview he gave to the Manila Bulletin late Wednesday evening in Makata. “As long as they’re not getting a large amount of blood I am willing to give out blood as close to two weeks before the fight,” Pacquiao told the Manila Bulletin.

Now Mayweather has the terms he claimed he wanted earlier this year. The money figures guaranteed for both combatants are going to be colossal…so this fight should be arranged with ease, right?

If Mayweather truly wants the fight and believes in his heart of hearts he can win, yes.

Now the question to close all questions. Was Floyd serious about the negotiations??

No, coz if he was, it shouldn't have happened 5 years after Pac agreed to his 14 day demand which was on May 26, 2010.

Checkmate Biatch!!

This is cue for you to find a hole to hide into.

15TH NUKE

Let's Sprinkle some more TRUTH BOMBS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-26-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinC View Post
                  He definitely did not want to fight Pacquiao.
                  It's that obvious. Only a buffoon won't get that.

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    lolololololololololol

The only thing that got destroyed is your undeniable revelation you're a BI-POLAR ****** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Taking to your ALT again Travestyny. Haven't you realize by now. No amount of changing ALTS will save you hahahaha!

Your bipolar self is as equally ******ed as you. Your ALT Dosumpthin, has come to help you save face for the massacre I've created in your human psyche. I know It's hard to get a W from me, but pls learn to realize it is to damn obvious that you rely comfort from your ALT just so you can save face. It's cringe worthy and ******ed.

To those who still haven't realize. DOSUMPTHIN is TRAVESTYNY go to ALT.

TRAVESTYNY =DOSUMPTHIN

And for that,

Here are further proof of to what lengths Travestyny had to pls himself.. He had to give his own ALT a gold medal. That says, "Still Undefeated -from Travestyny"

Travestyny, gave his alt Dosumpthin a gold medal.. Is giving a gold medal to yourself have any value at all? I think it's pretty sad that you have to give yourself something to feel loved.. This is to me quite frankly. Pathetic..

- "Still Undefeated -from Travestyny"

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Let's add some more GOLD MEDAL FOR HAVING TO USE YOUR MAIN ALT EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TOO MANY TIMES FOR USING. IT'S QUITE SIMPLY AWESOME TO BE THAT STUPID.

- "FOR BEING SIMPLY AWESOMELY STUPID"

- "FOR NOT REALIZING YOUR ALT HAS BEEN EXPOSED ALONG TIME AGO AND YET YOU USE IT FOREVER MORE"

This kind of desperation must be coming from someone who needs medical help and attention. Travestyny might turn into the next school shooter or something.. This got me worried.. I need to call the FBI. YOu guys are suspects that's all..

Damn. Travestny has tormented your soul and you are on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      It's that obvious. Only a buffoon won't get that.

yet he did fight him and dominated him. many never wanted to take the test for some strange reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X