Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Explains Why He'd Want Spence Bout Over Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auditioning for a Spence highlight reel I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia5280 View Post
      I haven't wrote in here in awhile. And I can see the level of boxing fans have gone down hill. You all sound stupid asf!!! complete idiots. All you do is hate! f all of you!
      Ouch man I'm actually a pretty cool guy and I'm sure you'd come to the same conclusion if you got to know me :/ Why are you so mad? Try understand that I do want you as a fan, I just don't want you to do some crazy sht, I seen this one sht on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick. Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to. Come to think about it, his name was, it was you
      Dam!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        Mikey trippin' as always... Same excuses why he won't fight Loma.
        He loses All 3 honestly (Spence, Loma or Crawford)

Comment

Mikey is the goods but he’s most likely reached his ceiling at 140. He has looked more than mortal against a game Lipinets. Moving up to 147 means he will be quite small comparatively. Crawford is an equally skilled and naturally bigger man. Spence is even larger and imposing. Mikey’s skill, if even superior to Spence’s, couldn’t bridge that gap. If he plans to vacate and make his home at 147 he’d be crossing the rubicon. Eventually he’ll be stopped by the top guys at 147.

Comment

Crawford zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              Somebody said Floydzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:gay:
              Most of Crawford's fights never go the distance.
              Last edited by factsarenice; 03-20-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                Floyd zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                That's not honest.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  and that's exactly what i think! he even brought up the loss to crawford in the AM (so i know it bothers him) and he said its because crawford was running. trust me, he aint got no respect for TC. if he did, he wouldnt have called TC a runner and instead he would have just used the TR excuse which is what he's doing with loma.
                  He's got enough respect for him to know he gonna lose. And lose big.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
                    What's crazy is why hasn't anyone asked why TC did not fight Prograis or Ramirez
                    Because he was too busy fighting for belts.

Comment

Thought it’s fairly clear why he’d rather fight Spence...

Crawford is tearing through divisions, Spence has 1 good win at 147 and it was a fairly even fight until Brook’s face fell apart (again)

Comment

Working...
                      X