Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Explains Why He'd Want Spence Bout Over Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    no, mikey has no respect for TC hahhaha.
    Actually, reading between the lines, Mikey has great respect for TC, to the point that I don't believe he thinks he can beat Crawford. I think he knows TC will outbox him, which is why he prefers Spence Jr.! When guys say things like, "I like a fighter who comes forward," it's usually because they know that guy will be an easier opponent for them! Jose Ramirez is tailor-made for Mikey, however Lomachenko, not so much!

Comment

So the boxer who just went 12 rounds with Lipinets, is saying he thinks TC is not entertaining even though his last win was by 3rd round KO to capture 4 titles??? In a lot of cases these boxers are so delusional. MG should just train and STFU the more he speaks the dumber he appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia5280 View Post
        I haven't wrote in here in awhile. And I can see the level of boxing fans have gone down hill. You all sound stupid asf!!! complete idiots. All you do is hate! f all of you!
        Originally posted by Garcia5280 View Post
        Crawford is a runner and boring asf to watch! Bud has no pull & Mikey Garcia would definitley be the A side!! f Bud! That fight against Postol put the world to sleep!
        You sound stupid and hypocritical.

Comment

He's so full of it, it aint even funny.

He does not want to fight Spence, obviously. That's idiotic. He's a 130 pounder.

TC would destroy him. Does everything better than Mikey. He knows it. Loma beats Mikey as well. Mikey knows this as well.

He doesn't want to fight any of these guys at all. Spence, lol. Not even real welterweights can handle the size and strength of Spence. Mikey has never for one second wanted to fight Spence, that is such horse crap.

Comment

Mikey doesn't sound like he thinks he has a chance to even look good or competitive with Crawford and with good reason. He'd be shut out or stopped. Mikey has cherry picked a certain style of opponent for a while and it's why I believe he's trying to already get away from 135/140 because he knows he can't do much with Crawford or Lomachenko's styles.

If he fights Spence he gets my respect though but I doubt he will. He'd be broken down in that fight Spence is too big and just as skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
              He's so full of it, it aint even funny.

He does not want to fight Spence, obviously. That's idiotic. He's a 130 pounder.

TC would destroy him. Does everything better than Mikey. He knows it. Loma beats Mikey as well. Mikey knows this as well.

He doesn't want to fight any of these guys at all. Spence, lol. Not even real welterweights can handle the size and strength of Spence. Mikey has never for one second wanted to fight Spence, that is such horse crap.
              Agree 100%. I think Garcia is a smart guy and wants to keep the fans on his side by leading them to believing he wants big challenges but in the real world he's probably the biggest cherry picker in the game. He's carefully gone about the last 4-5 years at least selecting guys with slow feet and no movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Actually, reading between the lines, Mikey has great respect for TC, to the point that I don't believe he thinks he can beat Crawford. I think he knows TC will outbox him, which is why he prefers Spence Jr.! When guys say things like, "I like a fighter who comes forward," it's usually because they know that guy will be an easier opponent for them! Jose Ramirez is tailor-made for Mikey, however Lomachenko, not so much!
                he wouldnt call crawford's style "running" if he respected him. if that's the case, he would of kept it 100 by saying he prefer spence over crawford since crawford is with TR so that fight will be impossible to make. instead, he trashed crawford by calling him a runner.

mikey could have just said crawford is with TR so that fight will be hard to make just like when asked about a fight with loma. he doesnt say loma is a runner, he says loma is with TR so bob will never make this fight.

Comment

Mikey doesn't want any parts of Spence he struggled with lipinets. No way he beats Spence as for the Crawford excuse about running he knows he'll get picked apart and doesn't like fighters with movement he needs a guy that comes straight forward and flat footed. Now I like Mikey he just needs to stay in the 135-140 division a while longer before talking about moving up to 147. One day he talks about unifying at 135 but then rejects a Easter fight because "there's no money in it" to fight lipinets. When asked about fighting Loma he says "oh he's doing what I done three years ago", okay well Mikey how about fighting him and showing us how it's done then. Then last year wanted to fight Cotto at 54 now Spence at 47 wtf dude. I think he's just baiting and switching to whatever fight fits his style. Calculated cherry picking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    he wouldnt call crawford's style "running" if he respected him. if that's the case, he would of kept it 100 by saying he prefer spence over crawford since crawford is with TR so that fight will be impossible to make. instead, he trashed crawford by calling him a runner.

mikey could have just said crawford is with TR so that fight will be hard to make just like when asked about a fight with loma. he doesnt say loma is a runner, he says loma is with TR so bob will never make this fight.
                    Maybe he's still salty because Crawford beat him already! I always laugh when guys call fighters "runners" as if their job is to stand in front of you and see who can take the harder punch to the face! The sport is called BOXING, not PUNCHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Maybe he's still salty because Crawford beat him already! I always laugh when guys call fighters "runners" as if their job is to stand in front of you and see who can take the harder punch to the face! The sport is called BOXING, not PUNCHING!
                      and that's exactly what i think! he even brought up the loss to crawford in the AM (so i know it bothers him) and he said its because crawford was running. trust me, he aint got no respect for TC. if he did, he wouldnt have called TC a runner and instead he would have just used the TR excuse which is what he's doing with loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X