Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Explains Why He'd Want Spence Bout Over Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey won't fight either of them. He needs to focus on building up his opponents in order to convince fans of a compelling fight. I think Figueroa at 140 is a great fight. I see him beating Easter rather easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Your point? How does that make him afraid to fight?
      the fcvk?? You really asking this????

Comment

Wow he’s soundin like Pacquiao now wtf. Gonna be running? Smh

Comment

I'm with you. Mikey isn't afraid to fight though. Andrade is all smoke, no fire.
          I completely agree with you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Mikey won't fight either of them. He needs to focus on building up his opponents in order to convince fans of a compelling fight. I think Figueroa at 140 is a great fight. I see him beating Easter rather easily.
            figueroa is terrible. he couldn't even beat ricky burns and barely beat dimarco when he had a huge weight advantage. lipinets is almost certainly better than that guy. mikey needs to stop the rhetoric las palabras se las lleva el viento talk is cheap! if you are getting millions from haymon behind the scenes take a risk and fight loma or spence. stop taking advantage of a senile old man and robbing him of his social security!

Comment

There are lots of guys that I want to see Garcia face before Spence or Crawford.

Loma
              Pacquiao
              Jose Ramirez
              Gervonta Davis
              Prograis
              Danny Garcia

If Garcia fights at least 3 of those guys & wins, Id definitely be more interested in watching him challenge Crawford or Spence. But until then, I see both of those guys being a little to much right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                the fcvk?? You really asking this????
                Yeah genius. How is Mikey afraid to fight. What FACTS support that?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  There are lots of guys that I want to see Garcia face before Spence or Crawford.

Loma
                  Pacquiao
                  Jose Ramirez
                  Gervonta Davis
                  Prograis
                  Danny Garcia

If Garcia fights at least 3 of those guys & wins, Id definitely be more interested in watching him challenge Crawford or Spence. But until then, I see both of those guys being a little to much right now.
                  Ramirez would be a good fight. Not sure Mikey will do business with Arum though and vice-versa.

Gervonta is not to be taken seriously. He won't fight Loma, Mikey or anyone with a pulse. At least not until he sees his first loss. I would have liked to see him vs. Berchelt at 130, but I don't think Gervonta will fight at that weight again.

Comment

Yeah genius. How is Mikey afraid to fight. What FACTS support that?
                    well, has he fought any of those guys he's been calling out???????????

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Ramirez would be a good fight. Not sure Mikey will do business with Arum though and vice-versa.

Gervonta is not to be taken seriously. He won't fight Loma, Mikey or anyone with a pulse. At least not until he sees his first loss. I would have liked to see him vs. Berchelt at 130, but I don't think Gervonta will fight at that weight again.
                      Yeah I agree, unfortunately politics would hold these fights off. But Garcia vs Garcia I think could be made but it should be his first at 147, Prograis @140 next would be cool, & I know its TR but Loma vs Garcia may be to big of a demand to pass up unlike Ramirez. I could see some BS about Loma having to go up over 140 though...

Comment

Working...
                      X