Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Explains Why He'd Want Spence Bout Over Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Explains Why He'd Want Spence Bout Over Crawford

IBF junior welterweight world champion Mikey Garcia (38-0, 30 KOs) is going big game hunting. Earlier this month, Garcia became a four division world champion when he won a twelve round unanimous decision over Sergey Lipinets in San Antonio, Texas. Garcia, who still holds the WBC lightweight title, is mulling his next career move.
    [Click Here To Read More]

im a fan of Mikey but he needs to stop mentioning Spence, dude is gonna get killed

Comment

can someone shut mikey up please?

Comment

Mikey is full of **** here.

A Crawford fight is and was a more realistic one to make. Crawford comes from 135, was very recently at 140 and has yet to have that appearance at 147. So Mikey and him a closer in size and make much more sense.

But because it’s a higher possibility and almost a certainty that he would lose to him, Mikey instead name-drops someone who on the surface appears more dangerous, but is also far far far less likely as an opponent due to the size disparity.

It’s a red-herring. Something which Mikey has been creating a lot of recently. Throwing out names that he has no intentions at all of fighting, to distract us from mentioning those fighters (such as Crawford) that he SHOULD be fighting.

Comment

Mikey should've said "I don't want Crawford because I don't have any respect for Top Rank!" Don't try to play it off on Crawford's style becaue we all know that if Floyd said "I want Mikey Garcia in September," Mikey would be all in! If Mikey can get a fight with DSG, he might as well drop those 135/140 titles and go test the waters now! Spence Jr. is a very dangerous opponent for anybody from 147-160! Much respect if Mikey actually pursues it!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Junior View Post
            Mikey is full of **** here.

A Crawford fight is and was a more realistic one to make. Crawford comes from 135, was very recently at 140 and has yet to have that appearance at 147. So Mikey and him a closer in size and make much more sense.

But because it’s a higher possibility and almost a certainty that he would lose to him, Mikey instead name-drops someone who on the surface appears more dangerous, but is also far far far less likely as an opponent due to the size disparity.

It’s a red-herring. Something which Mikey has been creating a lot of recently. Throwing out names that he has no intentions at all of fighting, to distract us from mentioning those fighters (such as Crawford) that he SHOULD be fighting.
            Yeah it's kind of sad now. I finally caught on to this tactic by his camp. I guess I just thought highly of his team so I didn't want to call bull****.

It's not as bad as the Andrade charade but it's pretty annoying.

Comment

I see what Mickey is saying, he saying he can't outbox Bud but he thinks he can outbox Errol. Problem is that I think he would lose both fights. 147 is too much for him. If he wants them dudes at 47 he should try to fight them at a catchweight.

Comment

he's not afraid but he's never fighting either of them period.

Comment

Mikey would do well to test the weight out with the likes of Khan - Khan might think he has a weight advantage and take it.

Comment

Iam with you Mickey 100% ! Crawford is the road runner bipp bipp! I don't like his style either !

Comment

Working...
                    X