Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Dominates Golovkin, I'll Admit GGG Got Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a fav here but it sure sounds like a built in excuse, Id like to think the winner whomever it is to be is the better fighter, this it taking credit away before they even fight it out.

Poor form Abel.

Comment

No, if Canelo dominates GGG then it only means one thing; He is on that sh1t big time. Coupled with a possible collusion of the sanctioning and governing bodies to accompany him.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        And if you start at age 40 going pro, you are exactly the same as age 17.
        , thank you for refuting that "logic"

Comment

If Canelo completely dominates GGG is not because of age, is because of PEDS, he may be getting older but is not something that in less than a yr he will be so old that wont be competitive @ all, GGG should use the same lame excuse Canelo used and say he went with his trainer which is Mexican to Mexico suppossedly to promo de fight and eat those PED enhanced meats to be on a even playing field, but if that happens I know GB and Clenelo would cry and cancel the fight because he cheated the same way they did.

Comment

GGG still prime, GGG fans already making excuses because they know canelo is a superior fighter.

Canelo will beat that ass for a second time and get a fair decision and then GGGites will complain that GGG was too old.

Also lets not forget, Canelo has been trying to fight GGG for the last 5 years. GGG only made the fight when he ran out of all other options.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              GGG still prime, GGG fans already making excuses because they know canelo is a superior fighter.

Canelo will beat that ass for a second time and get a fair decision and then GGGites will complain that GGG was too old.

Also lets not forget, Canelo has been trying to fight GGG for the last 5 years. GGG only made the fight when he ran out of all other options.

" In the gym I see the same things I saw before "

/thread

Comment

Working...
              X