Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Dominates Golovkin, I'll Admit GGG Got Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    I guess the majority of experts and the public thinking otherwise about the first fight doesn't break through the bias you already felt towards the result? Haha.
    "meeeeng he doun need no experts! whatchu talkin' about willis? dey need do keep dey stupid opinions to deyselvs! you meen do tell me dem former worl' champs n boxing analystststs who scouud da fite fou lil G KNOW MO' DEN HE DO?? Maaaaan dem muthu****us don't know s h i t about boxin'! Bu' he do doe! He uh armchair Muhamad Ali, a protojay of TBE himseof!", SAID NO ONE WITH A BRAIN, EVER.....

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      LOL

This is hilarious. A 36 year old is not old in boxing?

Most ridiculous line I've heard in a while.

There is nothing ridiculous about that comment. GGG started boxing pro at the age of 28 that's less than 8 pro boxing years, (the rest was wearing a head gear) Canelo started at the age of 15, that's 12 years as a pro. Canelo has more millage than GGG so STFU with that lame excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        lil g lost his last two fights & number 3 is on its way....triple L.
        He lost if you are stupid and can't score worth sht, Canelo fight was at worst a draw. Move along Julie.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          according to ya'll it was for Mayweather
          Fraud was super enhanced and you know it. He was using a lot of shiet.

Comment

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              There is nothing ridiculous about that comment. GGG started boxing pro at the age of 28 that's less than 8 pro boxing years, (the rest was wearing a head gear) Canelo started at the age of 15, that's 12 years as a pro. Canelo has more millage than GGG so STFU with that lame excuse.
              Because theirs no wear on your body from rigorous training. Have you ever been hit in the head with head gear? Have you ever boxed? 36 is 36 and 27 is 27

Comment

Christ, the level some of you morons stoop just to discredit Golovkin.

Now you're trying to act like age has nothing to do with human physiology. A 36 year old male is not going to be the physical prime for any man, that's a fact. Most boxers probably retire and begin their physical decline way before even reaching 36.

Second of all, Golovkin started boxing professionally at the age of 24, not 28. He's also been fighting in the amateurs for a longer time/higher level than Canelo did, with over 300 fights. His professional career is around the same length of time, as well.

Don't get things twisted, at least fact check your stupid claims.

Comment

And if you start at age 40 going pro, you are exactly the same as age 17.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    I don't know which is worse, abel or the lil g fans....LMMFAO
                    Idk why you think my statement is ridiculous. It’s evident that Canelo didn’t take the fight several years ago because his handlers weren’t confident he would win. Also just in case someone wanted to throw out there that the reason they waited was for the fight to marinate or for canelo to acclimate to the weight, both were already big stars, albeit canelo by a large margin and canelo fought at 164.5 witg Chavez...

Also for those of you who think you’ll be in the same condition as you are at 37 vs your mid to late 20s, either you’re feigning stupidity for the sake of an argument or you’ve never actually exerted yourself physically to the extent in which you could feel a noticeable decline.

Comment

Stfu scumbag Abel

Comment

Working...
                      X