Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin retired today, would he be a HOFer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Golovkin retired today, would he be a HOFer?

Just read another d1cksucking thread from DramaShow who seems to believe GGG is a HOFer already. What's your opinion on this? Would he be a first ballot hall of famer if he retired today?

Best wins Jacobs and Brook, HOF worthy? I think not.

Then again Vitali Klitschko got in.......... popularity contest.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-18-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I think he would. He has good stats like number of defenses, KO streak and is such an entertaining fighter who's clearly got a high talent level. He would get voted in no question.

Depends on the ballot but I'd imagine he gets in without too much fuss.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I think he would. He has good stats like number of defenses, KO streak and is such an entertaining fighter who's clearly got a high talent level. He would get voted in no question.

Depends on the ballot but I'd imagine he gets in without too much fuss.
        Don't think he deserve's it. Never beat a p4p fighter, never broke any records, never fought outside his division. Overall a very mediocre career if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Don't think he deserve's it. Never beat a p4p fighter, never broke any records, never fought outside his division. Overall a very mediocre career if you ask me.
          He tied Wilfredo Gomez record of consecutive KO's in title fights. The never fighting outside of his division is irrelevant. Hagler never broke any record or fought outside of his division he's still one of the top 20 fighters that ever lived.

GGG's competition hasn't been that special though but I think he'd get voted in no problem. Would he deserve it? I'd say yes. I think he beat Canelo pretty clearly as do most.

Comment

might upset you and some of the other vicious trolls on here but without a doubt he'd get in as a first ballot hall of famer. Hes been at the top end of the pound for pound list for a number of years now.

Comment

Of course... He gets hate because he’s great

Comment

Yes, Triple G would get in.

They inducted Arturo Gatti.

How do you induct Arturo Gatti and not Triple G?

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Best wins Jacobs and Brook, HOF worthy? I think not.

Then again Vitali Klitschko got in.......... popularity contest.
                  his really hasn't beaten anyone great.

if he beats Canelo in the rematch he should get in.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    He tied Wilfredo Gomez record of consecutive KO's in title fights. The never fighting outside of his division is irrelevant. Hagler never broke any record or fought outside of his division he's still one of the top 20 fighters that ever lived.

GGG's competition hasn't been that special though but I think he'd get voted in no problem. Would he deserve it? I'd say yes. I think he beat Canelo pretty clearly as do most.

I had Triple G beating Canelo too 8-4 or at the least 7-5

Comment

Working...
                    X