Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know why RJJ can throw powerful long hooks but Wilder cant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Anyone who knows how Wilder punches would have blatantly see it ! lol
    Nope. That's not it!

Got to give credit to this Alex kid.

Now all we need is that guy who keeps bragging about how many fights he has seen live.....he's just a fan. He wouldn't know.

People getting exposed today.

Great thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Nope. That's not it!

Got to give credit to this Alex kid.

Now all we need is that guy who keeps bragging about how many fights he has seen live.....he's just a fan. He wouldn't know.

People getting exposed today.

Great thread

Lmao Im not a troll, and you guys dont know either, im pretty sure some guys do on the net

its strange that wilders camp dont know, high level high paid coaches, tryingt o win desperately,
      Last edited by AlexKid; 03-19-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

I help you further, look at Tommy show you how its done, this is how Wilder wants to hook, you dont even need 125 degrees on those mother fcukers it can be almost an arm length shot and still have power, and with a vertical fist

Comment

Hes putting his weight on his backfoot and using it as a of spring to throw the hook, kind of like a rocking chair or a pull counter except with a hook
          Am i close?

Comment

Because you strangle kittens when you're high on model airplane glue.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
              Hes putting his weight on his backfoot and using it as a of spring to throw the hook, kind of like a rocking chair or a pull counter except with a hook
              Am i close?
              Not close, alot of you have excellent standard /advanced boxing knowledge but these advanced often individual fighter specific subtleties make a big difference and are hard to pick up on, and dont get passed on very easily, ive got really good at working out what different fighters are doing to gain their extra ordinary advantages.

This one alone is very simple im surprised no one knows.

Ive managed to figure Bruce Lee out once you can do that everyone else is easy to figure out. Because he is the most complex, and the fastest, so its hard to work it out from footage. But I have can and have worked out RJJ and many others

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                Roy's tiny Cock never unsettled his balance thus knocking his Equilibrium off, Whereas Deontay's Alabama Black Snake makes one shift to either Side and Deontay's coming up against Gs that keep fighter Pilots awake at night.

Am I right, Alex?
                No but you get a gold star, teacher likes you very much!

Comment

Working...
                X