Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter will the GGG detractors flock to if he wins on May 5th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighter will the GGG detractors flock to if he wins on May 5th?

A significant portion of Canelo fans are really just Floyd cock gobblers who think that Floyd looks better with every Canelo win and/or people who just desperately want to see Golovkin lose. I'm not providing any examples it's clear as day on NSB. These same assclowns always need someone to hate on (European fighters typically) and it will be hard to do that if Golovkin beats Canelo (again, because we all know Canelo got a gift last time). Who will be the next fighter these turds turn their attention to? Poll on the way.
    Doevalev!
    8.33%
    Lomachenkdoe!
    25.00%
    Derevyanchenkdoe!
    0.00%
    Doeleksandr Usyk!
    4.17%
    All of the above
    12.50%
    None of the above
    8.33%
    154-168 DOE!
    12.50%
    Rigondoe Catchweight doe!
    12.50%
    Salidoe!!!
    16.67%
    I'd pay anything to have Gabourey Sidibe fart on my face
    0.00%

Cletus Seldin is next, mark my words.

They haytus cos they arn'tus

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Cletus Seldin is next, mark my words.

They haytus cos they arn'tus
      Bury your face in Whoopi's twat.

Comment

All of the above .. and Billy Joe Saunders, because if he fights GGG he'll be ducking Jermall, Jermell and Danny.
        Last edited by kafkod; 03-16-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Aint nobody going anywhere, GGG aint losing.

Comment

A lot of them have been pretty salty about Lomachenko for a while that will intensify when he beats Linares. He'll have shut out Russell (who's nuts they'd be on and would murder Loma if they were fighting next), embarrassed Walters who was going to destroy Loma and emasculated Rigo who first Loma wouldn't fight and then when it was signed was going to quit with a broken jaw or get shut out. Now he will have beaten a bigger man than himself and that's what they wanted and it's a guy Mikey refused to fight. OUCH!

They will still hate GGG though and not count the win.
            Last edited by chrisJS; 03-16-2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

. Not all GGG haters think exactly alike. Most of them will probably continue to hate him just as much even if he KOs Canelo in the first round. They hate him now and he has never lost a fight. Why would a win over Canelo change anything? You seem to assume they hate him because he is from Eastern Europe but that may not be true of all GGG haters. I know some posters hate GGG and love Loma. You just can't paint all fans of a boxer or all haters of a boxer with the same brush. They don't all think the same.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                All of the above .. and Billy Joe Saunders, because if he fights GGG he'll be ducking Jermall, Jermell and Danny.
                How could I forget about Billy Doe Saunders....

Comment

Loma is already that guy, but If Bivol keeps winning, he'll be a new target. He'll be accused of ducking Wilder for not moving up.

Kovalev already got beat by a brotha (2x), so he's no threat anymore.

Comment

Il stick by Canelo and just claim racism

#GingerLivesMatter

Comment

Working...
                    X