No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Passes Third Drug Test, Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
    Could be because he is clean, could be because he stopped doping once he got caught. Who knows?
    Exactly what i was about to write. He would have to be the dumbest athlete on earth if he continued to use after his first dirty.
    What did they think he would keep using it and keep blaming contaminated meat???

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Exactly what i was about to write. He would have to be the dumbest athlete on earth if he continued to use after his first dirty.
      What did they think he would keep using it and keep blaming contaminated meat???
      wonderful how fight ''fans'' concentrate on 1 isolated test that is most likely due to something else than a careers worth of negative tests.

how id love to be a fly on the wall in the place where haters live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        wonderful how fight ''fans'' concentrate on 1 isolated test that is most likely due to something else than a careers worth of negative tests.

how id love to be a fly on the wall in the place where haters live.
        Bro its pro boxing i would say most boxers are guilty if they come up with a positive. Its just the nature of the game.
        BTW im no Canelo hater either if it was GGG in the same situation i would be saying the same thing

Comment

• Half Life: 24-36 hours (still has detectable levels in the blood 48 hours after administration)

Well of course it will be out of Canelo's system after so many days later!!!

Comment

• Still has to be tested until 5'th May...

Comment

Bro its pro boxing i would say most boxers are guilty if they come up with a positive. Its just the nature of the game.
              BTW im no Canelo hater either if it was GGG in the same situation i would be saying the same thing
              i dont become a blithering idiot over 1 test, while ignoring the hundred other tests.

that shlt is just stupid, imho.
              id give 3g the same courtesy.

Comment

i dont become a blithering idiot over 1 test, while ignoring the hundred other tests.

that shlt is just stupid, imho.
                id give 3g the same courtesy.
                Whos to say whos right and whos wrong as a boxing fan you know the teams have ways to get past these tests but hopefully im wrong and it was just tainted meat. Im not naive nor i think you are its just which way you think-- glass half empty or half full.

Comment

Whos to say whos right and whos wrong as a boxing fan you know the teams have ways to get past these tests but hopefully im wrong and it was just tainted meat. Im not naive nor i think you are its just which way you think-- glass half empty or half full.

ONE TEST

.....that can be logically explained away

a fan knows whether or not theyre being emotional or logical. no one will ever admit to being emotional but theyre not fooling anyone.

ONE TEST

Comment

ONE TEST

.....that can be logically explained away

a fan knows whether or not theyre being emotional or logical. no one will ever admit to being emotional but theyre not fooling anyone.

ONE TEST
                    It was 2 tests btw but who cares if it was just one test. As if all boxers have one get out of jail free card when it comes to being caught using PEDs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      Even if he was doping that substance might have only helped him stay lean in the offseason so that he didn't have to lose too much weight in training camp. Other than that if he keeps testing negative until the fight and in the post fight test then it should never enhance his performance in the ring at all.

I don't think athletes cycle Clenbuterol because as far as I know it doesn't have much lingering effects once you're off of it unlike testesterone and nandrole and stuff like that, it's mainly used by bodybuilders to cut fat but I'm not a doctor so I don't know for sure. Fight should now go on and if all tests come back negative then the fight should happen and may the best man win.
                      If he was using Clen and HGH in the off season you think there's not benefits come fight time?

Comment

Working...
                      X