No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Passes Third Drug Test, Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    CLEANelo was always clean. G-String girls can shut the f.uck up now.
    Yet he failed two drug tests.

Comment

Even if he was doping that substance might have only helped him stay lean in the offseason so that he didn't have to lose too much weight in training camp. Other than that if he keeps testing negative until the fight and in the post fight test then it should never enhance his performance in the ring at all.

I don't think athletes cycle Clenbuterol because as far as I know it doesn't have much lingering effects once you're off of it unlike testesterone and nandrole and stuff like that, it's mainly used by bodybuilders to cut fat but I'm not a doctor so I don't know for sure. Fight should now go on and if all tests come back negative then the fight should happen and may the best man win.
      Last edited by Dip_Slide; 03-15-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

That's good..but he shouldn't have failed any of them, testing clean now doesn't change the fact he FAILED A TEST...i'm glad he's coming up clean now at least but this is not indemnification in any way for the original results.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Yet he failed two drug tests.

Hah that Ben Carson meme is conveniently misleading and fails to say what party those people became and still are represented by....MAGA doe...

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            Even if he was doping that substance might have only helped him stay lean in the offseason so that he didn't have to lose too much weight in training camp. Other than that if he keeps testing negative until the fight and in the post fight test then it should never enhance his performance in the ring at all.

I don't think athletes cycle Clenbuterol because as far as I know it doesn't have much lingering effects once you're off of it unlike testesterone and nandrole and stuff like that, it's mainly used by bodybuilders to cut fat but I'm not a doctor so I don't know for sure. Fight should now go on and if all tests come back negative then the fight should happen and may the best man win.
            Focusing a camp on weight loss is a huge disadvantage.

If he took anything illegal to create a shortcut, he should be held accountable. How is it possible to penalize a fighter for failing to make weight, but not for using that ****?

He should be fined at the very least.

EDIT: Clenbuterol helps you lose weight by dramatically improving your endurance, which is Canelo’s biggest weakness as a fighter. No surprise there.
            Last edited by fernandtg; 03-15-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

It doesn't matter how many tests he passed afterward. He still failed two. He should be subjected to year round testing from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                It doesn't matter how many tests he passed afterward. He still failed two. He should be subjected to year round testing from now on.
                He's been subjected to MULTIPLE month round testing now. GGG fans will still call his win in May a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  good point !

not as good as a thorough investigation by the supposed experts

but yea, that will do it
                  The NAC still hasn't cleared him. He's not out of the woods yet. At least he's clean now. So if he beats GGG those drugs he might of took from October-Feb will have zero effect on the rematch if they continue to test him randomly every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He's been subjected to MULTIPLE month round testing now. GGG fans will still call his win in May a cheat.
                    how is he going to win if he helost the first fight lol juiced out younger and still lost, got a draw by a paid judge.
                    wasa wasa wasa wasaaap?!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      how is he going to win if he helost the first fight lol juiced out younger and still lost, got a draw by a paid judge.
                      wasa wasa wasa wasaaap?!
                      Last I saw it was a Draw??? If you bet GGG to win $$$??? You LOST! And no amount of crying was going to change that! But please do keep crying??? You rolling with an EASY GGG KO again like last time RTARD??? Didn't you think GGG had that EASY within 7 rounds???
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-15-2018, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X