Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Teases MMA Debut, Will Start Training With Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Yall dumb af thinking Floyd wont get ragged.
    if you got paypal ill bet $200 that he doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

and there is the problem

you rely on that bjj cred..... you DO KNOW that bjj practioners have been beaten before by collegic wrestlers and judokas right?

please dont think that bjj is some ultimate martial art that no one can defeat and if you dont know it you cant beat them.... its simple not true.

even in its inception kimura Sensei was challenged in brazil by helio gracie....

he proceded to break his arm and ko him twice in that match and the only reason it wasn't stopped cuz they had padded mats and special "gracie rules"

yes he wrestled at missouri....

alright now if you do NOT know what you are talking about in mma etc I suggest you start asking questions and stop making nonsense comments that you know nothing about
      yeah and Floyd are none of those.

Comment

oh and about that "taking close to decades to learn bjj etc"

"Daniel Wanderley was born in the beautiful beach city of Recife, Brazil. He began his Jiu-Jitsu training in 2001 and within 5 years he earned his Black Belt"

thats they guy that teaches bjj where cm punk trains....

now im not ****tin on dude.... but im more laughing at the "decades" comment from LacedUp

Comment

for your bolded statement:
          da fuq!?

you can take up bjj for about a year and do good in ufc.....

cant say the same about going to boxing having a wrestling background

for the rest:
          look at my previous comments
          like who? Who has done well in the UFC with that little mma training?

Comment

oh and about that "taking close to decades to learn bjj etc"

thats they guy that teaches bjj where cm punk trains....

now im not ****tin on dude.... but im more laughing at the "decades" comment from LacedUp
            lol are you an idiot or something? We're not talking about the odd one out.

we're talking about the norm. Is your pea sized brain able to comprehend that?

also I said decade, not decades.

And top level BJJ, not rolling in the gym. I just don't think you understand that much about it.

"Floyd will learn that real fast"

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              like who? Who has done well in the UFC with that little mma training?

frank shamrock, holly holm, junior dos santos only trained in bjj like 2 or 3 years went to ufc and ko'd fabricio in his debut if I remember correctly, matt mitrione....

I cant keep going the list can be longer if you include the early ufc days as well

Comment

lol are you an idiot or something? We're not talking about the odd one out.

we're talking about the norm. Is your pea sized brain able to comprehend that?

also I said decade, not decades.

And top level BJJ, not rolling in the gym. I just don't think you understand that much about it.

"Floyd will learn that real fast"
                number 1 theres no need for name calling like idiot etc aren't we just having a simple conversation?

a decade.....decades.... you know exactly what I was talking about thank you and i proved you wrong by posting a BJJ black belt who got his WITHIN 5 YEARS!

and yes I do know what rolling in the gym etc

do you think you are the only one that rolls out here?

stop assuming please

and yes I believe mayweather will learn fast.....

there are people who learn stuff faster than others you know.....

Comment

Floyd will get his ass kicked if he goes to MMA.

Comment

Woodley is a stud wrestler! Was he wrestling in college?
                    2 time all American went to Missouri, I'd say he's one of the best wrestlers in the ufc

Comment

frank shamrock, holly holm, junior dos santos only trained in bjj like 2 or 3 years went to ufc and ko'd fabricio in his debut if I remember correctly, matt mitrione....

I cant keep going the list can be longer if you include the early ufc days as well
                      Holly Holm was a kickboxing world champion which is infinitely closer to MMA and got her ass submitted by Miesha tate. However, for a chick with no ground game, I give you Holly Holm. However, she had kicking to match. Floyd does not.

Shamrock is like a multi black belt in "submission fighting", so had an incredible ground game not mention the fact that he fought in UFC when it was like no rules Hardly indicative of modern UFC.

Junior dos santos is a black belt and had a career in brazil in mma before UFC and did it the traditional way. Trained MMA since his teens.

Comment

Working...
                      X