Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Teases MMA Debut, Will Start Training With Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I’ll probably need a little bit longer,” Mayweather said. “A little bit longer. Even if it takes six to eight months, whatever it takes, we just want to make sure everything is done correctly, and everything is done the right way.”

and this is why I said before not to count floyd out....

hes a gym rat and a perfectionist hell learn real fast and cuz of his dedication hell go hours on end working that grappling imo

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Floyd your wrestling game is not a 7

And your kick game is not a 4

More like 2 and 1.
      You have seen it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        This Floyd MMA thing looks real. CM Punk then Conor 2- $500 mil total.
        the trash talk for the cm punk fight if they do fight is gonna be mayorga styled haha punk talks the talk but he didn't walk the walk last time.... being honest mikey gall aint no bum anyway

Comment

Floyd is starting to realize that no one cares about him now that he's out of the spotlight and is trying every trick in the book to get some attention.

If this is a real mma fight, not fixed, he'll die. Simple as that.

Comment

Now that would be a spectacle

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Woodley is a very good wrestler, good person to learn from and good way to transition into mma if he's serious about this
              Woodley is a stud wrestler! Was he wrestling in college?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Rousey vs. Mayweather at a PPV near you.
                In fairness that could be the Wrestlemania 2019 Main Event. Do some tag team sh^t like they doing with her this year. Be Ronda & Conor vs Floyd & Claressa Shields or something. Might have to throw a legit wrestler or two in there so its not a complete sh^tshow doe.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  and this is why I said before not to count floyd out....

hes a gym rat and a perfectionist hell learn real fast and cuz of his dedication hell go hours on end working that grappling imo
                  learn real fast? lol..

It takes a decade to learn these things. even for floyd.

Comment

I don't know if the wrestling will be that hard if he can learn some simple takedown defense. I seriously doubt all it takes is 3 months though. I don't remember how long CM Punk trained before his first fight but he looked like garbage and they put him in a with a good fighter. I can see Mayweather getting some softball opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      Floyd your wrestling game is not a 7

And your kick game is not a 4

More like 2 and 1.
                      doesnt matter alot of the fighters in ufc cant kick for shit their technique are usually terrible

Comment

Working...
                      X