Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Teases MMA Debut, Will Start Training With Woodley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put him in with Mike Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      In fairness that could be the Wrestlemania 2019 Main Event. Do some tag team sh^t like they doing with her this year. Be Ronda & Conor vs Floyd & Claressa Shields or something. Might have to throw a legit wrestler or two in there so its not a complete sh^tshow doe.
      I wouldn't put it past Vince McMahon or Dana to try and put together some sort of crazy event like that. It would make a shyt ton of money that's for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        It takes a decade to learn these things

oh and please tell me how you have such knowledge.....

(yes im serious)

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          doesnt matter alot of the fighters in ufc cant kick for shit their technique are usually terrible
          mate, any purple belt bjj will rag doll Mayweather in the first 30 seconds of any fight.

Most ufc fighters are purple belts minimum. Even McGregor is a brown belt ffs.

Mayweather would get destroyed in the UFC.

Unless he fights that clown wrestler with the virgin nose. Because he's not a fighter and can neither stand up or roll or wrestle.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

oh and please tell me how you have such knowledge.....

(yes im serious)
            First of all I am a huge fan of MMA and study it quite a lot.

Secondly, I have actually rolled BJJ.

It's like saying you can come into boxing and train for a year and fight a world champion because you're a good wrestler.

It takes a decade in boxing too.

Anyone who knows anything about mma knows that it takes years, especially if you're to adapt to wrestling or bjj. Wrestlers start in high school and through college. These are bad ass dudes that'll throw you around like nothing. Especially someone like Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Honestly don't care anymore

I don't think even Mayweather expected the sport of boxing to move along as fast as it has without him
              I dont think he cares. He just wants to make money.

Look at what happened last August.

Comment

mate, any purple belt bjj will rag doll Mayweather in the first 30 seconds of any fight.

Most ufc fighters are purple belts minimum. Even McGregor is a brown belt ffs.

and there is the problem

you rely on that bjj cred..... you DO KNOW that bjj practioners have been beaten before by collegic wrestlers and judokas right?

please dont think that bjj is some ultimate martial art that no one can defeat and if you dont know it you cant beat them.... its simple not true.

even in its inception kimura Sensei was challenged in brazil by helio gracie....

he proceded to break his arm and ko him twice in that match and the only reason it wasn't stopped cuz they had padded mats and special "gracie rules"

Woodley is a stud wrestler! Was he wrestling in college?
                yes he wrestled at missouri....

alright now if you do NOT know what you are talking about in mma etc I suggest you start asking questions and stop making nonsense comments that you know nothing about

Comment

Lol at his wrestling being a 7. Foh Floyd.

Comment

First of all I am a huge fan of MMA and study it quite a lot.

Secondly, I have actually rolled BJJ.

It's like saying you can come into boxing and train for a year and fight a world champion because you're a good wrestler.

It takes a decade in boxing too.

Anyone who knows anything about mma knows that it takes years, especially if you're to adapt to wrestling or bjj. Wrestlers start in high school and through college. These are bad ass dudes that'll throw you around like nothing. Especially someone like Mayweather.
                    for your bolded statement:
                    da fuq!?

you can take up bjj for about a year and do good in ufc.....

cant say the same about going to boxing having a wrestling background

for the rest:
                    look at my previous comments

Comment

Yall dumb af thinking Floyd wont get ragged.

Comment

Working...
                      X