Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has more raw power Wilder or Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Where and when did I ever mention Stiverne? Please show me
    Two years inactive and coming from losses I was sure you talking about Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Two years inactive and coming from losses I was sure you talking about Stiverne.
      I was talking about Holmes

Comment

Tyson had devastating power in both hand and could **** the head and body.

Wilder only has power (freakish power) in the right hand. How often has Wilder hurt someone with a left hook? When has he ever gone to the body?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          When Wilder fights the level of competition Tyson did than talk about it. Wilder's best win is a 38 year old Ortiz, Didn't Tyson knock out Larry Holmes who was 38 in 3 rounds ?
          I'm not talking about who ko'ed better fighters I'm talking pop for pop who has the more god given ko power.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinkyokushin92 View Post
            Tyson had devastating power in both hand and could **** the head and body.

Wilder only has power (freakish power) in the right hand. How often has Wilder hurt someone with a left hook? When has he ever gone to the body?

Yes he has less weapons than Tyson

Yes he has less skills than Tyson

Yet he’s had a long reign than Tyson and into his 30’s because he has a more potent power punch. THe single greatest weapon in boxing history

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              Spinks would get knocked stiff by modern heavyweights.

He's not even an average sized LHW anymore. the times have changed.
              So no one before 'modern heavyweights' were elite?

Spinks was an elite for his time.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                A former light heavy weight?
                That wasn't really your question.

Spinks was an elite fighter.

Comment

Tyson hands down. Wilder's advantage is his height and reach. Tyson's power came from leverage and torque close in. If you consider the size differential between the two guys, Tyson really demonstrated significant power against much larger opponents.

Comment

Working...
                  X