Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has more raw power Wilder or Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    I knew id see a post like this lol if wilder had Tysons resume u all would be saying he fought bums and old fighters who were over the hill. they both have serious power Tyson knock outs were better because of his technique they both have serious power please stop it
    I didnt say Wilder didnt have power .

Only an imbecile with LITTLE boxing knowledge thinks Wilder has a better resume than Tyson .

This is what happens when Wilder fanboys get emotional , they make posts like the one im responding to , nothing new to see here !

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      What elite fighter did Tyson ko???
      Michael Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        I didnt say Wilder didnt have power .

Only an imbecile with LITTLE boxing knowledge thinks Wilder has a better resume than Tyson .

This is what happens when Wilder fanboys get emotional , they make posts like the one im responding to , nothing new to see here !
        im a boxing fan, but u all would be complaining if wilder had Tysons resume, that was my point... u all flip flop opinions to fit your agenda at any moment. at no point in my post did I insinuate that u said wilder had no power. and it always ends up with one being called a fan boy when someone challenges your position. stop acting like Tyson was just destroying these monsters at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          im a boxing fan, but u all would be complaining if wilder had Tysons resume, that was my point... u all flip flop opinions to fit your agenda at any moment. at no point in my post did I insinuate that u said wilder had no power. and it always ends up with one being called a fan boy when someone challenges your position. stop acting like Tyson was just destroying these monsters at HW.
          You said Wilder has power too like Tyson ??? Thats INSINUATING that i said he doesnt . You fanboys continuously cry on here when actual facts are presented .

You didnt challenge anything bc you brought up Tysons resume like that straw man angle would work here , it actually SUPPORTS my stance . IF you spent more time watching the 80's HW era and less time cheerleading you would know what your talking about . lol

Wilder has fought ZERO guys with proven chins !# FACTS .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-14-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Tyson for me. Wilders straight right is very powerful but if you watch Tyson knock botha out you will see that his straight right was even better. Wilders other punches are average but tyson could throw any punch with either hand with real power.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              You said Wilder has power too like Tyson ??? Thats INSINUATING that i said he doesnt . You fanboys continuously cry on here when actual facts are presented .

You didnt challenge anything bc you brought up Tysons resume like that straw man angle would work here , it actually SUPPORTS my stance . IF you spent more time watching the 80's HW era and less time cheerleading you would know what your talking about . lol

Wilder has fought ZERO guys with proven chins !# FACTS .
              I watched boxing in the 80s, ive been to a mike Tyson fight. have you? I said Tysons kos are better because of technique and they both have power out of this world its really no way to say who is more powerful. My point was that, to act like Tyson fought all these HW monsters with proven chins is going too far, he fought a bunch of what u all would call bums in these times.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Michael Spinks.

Spinks would get knocked stiff by modern heavyweights.

He's not even an average sized LHW anymore. the times have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Holmes and Spinks, you making idiot of yourself.
                  Holmes was old and flabby and Spinks was a former light heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Michael Spinks.
                    A former light heavy weight?

Comment

Wilder....He laying guys out with Grazing punches with bad technique at that

Comment

Working...
                      X