Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Canelo offering himself to make hair testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Do we need to put out an APB for flip flopping Maxi Pad now that Victor Conte is saying the hair test proves canelo innocence.
    haters cant be convinced of a persons innocence

Comment

It's not prove that he is innocent. Canelo failed two tests and thats a fact, he was suspended for it for a reason. Nobody mentioned that a hair test was administered. If Canelo failed nobody would have released the results. With Canelos hair color the results are extremely unreliable. Tons of information out there.

Comment

Jubei
        So it was a conspiracy? Lol dumbazz if you doing all and if he failed the hair test they were going to hide it why not just hide the original failed test? Your reta rd logic makes no sense. First you demand him take the test then when he does and it proves no PEDs you make excuses and conspiracy BS LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          It's most likely because Hair samples have been shown to be not as accurate with african american hair.

https://www.ebiinc.com/resources/blo...g-test-results

http://thehill.com/opinion/healthcar...elying-on-them

http://minorityreporter.net/african-...-drug-testing/
          So what is it now Canelo defenders? Stop flip flopping.

Comment

worthless ducking boys.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Nevada buckled under the pressure after GGG went on that rant. That rant is what created a mess with fans grabbing pitch forks ready to storm the castle. USADA and VADA recommend NO PUNISHMENT for athletes with low traces consistent with meat contamination if they are from countries with meat problem. They recommend investigating it was in fact meat. Other commission do this and other sports do this. Nevada likely makes an exception and does the research WAITS for the results of the hair test and canelo cleared with no suspension. Canelo provided receipts for where he got the meat and then submitted a hair test when he didn't need to. And still they went with this well we have strict rule that if it's in your system we have to suspend regardless if you can prove it came from meat. If GGG keeps his mouth shut the fight still goes on I'm certain of it now. Hell you could let the fight continue because GGG camp said they still wanted to fight told Canelo to provide receipts and take a hair test and if it comes back positive THEN cancel the fight.
              Nevada has their rules. Everyone involved in the fight already knew that. You can't go around providing exceptions because it's Canelo. You know that's unfair, since others wouldn't get that same benefit.

You say it's Gennady's rant that caused it, but we don't know that. Regardless if the rant did MAKE NEVADA ENFORCE THEIR OWN RULES - Canelo's team already knew what could happen if Clen was found in his system for ANY reason.

And they couldn't have waited until the test results came back. Because that's not a required testing protocol in their bylaws. You can't make up rules as you go and say "well, since he submitted to a hair test, let's wait for that to come back and ignore our current suspension protocols".

Besides, those results came back so late, and they stopped promoting the fight and offering refunds already. So September it is.

I'm glad he did the hair testing, which shows he was willing to go the extra mile. It doesn't absolve him from having it in his system in the first place though - which was the reason he got suspended. Not his intent.

I feel like Canelo and his fans (that don't respect commission bylaws) are willing to let everything slide. Canelo can sign up for the fight, do all of the testing, pass all of them, then sit down with a mexican steak, in front of NSAC and VADA, then piss positive for Clen and say "see, this proves it was the meat" AND still expect to be let off scott free. You should be suspended for that - as long as they have a strict liability and zero threshold for Clen.

It's better to take the proper precautions, act as though you're not bigger than the rules, and not have to use negligence/carelessness as an excuse. That's an embarrassing excuse to use to mess up such a big fight. Canelo should know better.

So when people try to attack fans for this whole "but you said he was cheating for years and the hair test proved he didn't" narrative - they have to remember that fans don't create bylaws and fans certainly can't make you agree to those bylaws. It ultimately falls on Canelo for not abiding by them. And most of the Canelo supporters should really march towards NSAC headquarters and direct that anger towards them and get them to change their strict liability provisions and their zero tolerance for Clen provisions.
              Last edited by Street15; 04-27-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

And I'm willing to admit, that based on the things I read, that he should submit to a hair test. Now that he has, and passed, I'm not gonna change the goal post and all of a sudden say "hair test don't matter". That's unfair.

Based on the evidence - I'd like to see more tests done so that they can properly and quantitatively come up with a concrete threshold number for Clen in a boxers system. That way there will be no if ands or buts.

But until then, in the state of Nevada, there is a strict liability provision and zero threshold for Clen. It's better for ALL boxers to take the necessary precautions and steer clear of this fiasco.

Comment

Hahahhaha. Failed!

Man, feels good to be part of Team King Taino God Canelo, baby.

Suck on my big balls, village peasants from Kahtarzan.

Comment

I’m bumping this forever.

Comment

lil'g Fans trying to figure out how to discredit hair follicle test after ranting and raving about hair tests needed to be done.

Comment

Working...
                      X