Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Wilder deserve 40% vs AJ, if his career high is $2,1 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Show me proof.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/14/deonta...fight-6447969/

The fight was called off and on Monday a federal judge in Manhattan took just an hour to rule in Wilder’s favour. Wilder was awarded $5 million as it was found Povetkin ingested meldonium after the World Anti-Doping Agency’s ban on the drug came into effect in January 2016.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/2...ter-will-stand

Judge Andrew Carter of the U.S. Southern District Court ruled Tuesday afternoon that Wilder’s successful February jury verdict against Alexander Povetkin’s promoter, World of Boxing, will stand.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      they're afraid of the alabama soul pole. they know it, too. saving face with this accountant crap. this fight is giant. FFS he's an american HW with knockout power. people will eat it up if they promote this fight on mainstream media. and f#cking al haymon is a genius with deep pockets when it comes to investing in and promoting stars.
      I agree about Al. AJ got the skills but Wilder's right hand is a legit threat. No matter what he lands that thing and at times he is even surprised how he hurt the other fighter.

Comment

• because he's the best, most qualified challenger?

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Rubbish

It was wilder who said 50-50 or no fight, how have you suddenly put the blame on aj for it not happening ?

Let me
          Guess you are pretending to be an aj fan right ? It’s pathetic

Kilt is a much much better win than a 45 year old Ortiz and let’s be real Ortiz almost won if daddy time didn’t gas him out and if the ref never helped wilder

Joshua will have three belts

Wilder one

Wilder has been fighting bums his whole career is an American made hype job

Floyd got 35 percent vs Oscar

Ggg got less vs canelo

Yet wilder deserves 40 percent ?

What the ****

Wilder makes 1.5m Joshua will treble that for him, you idiots need to stop this crap and put pressure on wilder to stop ducking, the man couldn’t even sell his last fight to full capacity and now he is making demands lmao

Joshua is considered the best, yes we have a few wilder nut huggers like you who will always be there but aj can make 15m plus without wilder per fight

Wilder will make 1.5m without Aj per fight

That tells you it all, stop the excuses, you wilder fans are a cancer
          no, i am not pretending to be a AJ fan. i was a huge fan of his, and he is still one of my 5 favourite fighters in boxing.

as far as wilder goes, i am more critic than fan. i like watching him fight and i respect what he has done, but i could name 15 fighters i like more. i was rooting for Ortiz to beat him and its not the first time i was rooting against him.

im not like you though, sure how much i like a fighter will have some influence on what i think and say. but it is not everything. i make an effort to be objective and call it as i see it.

i HATE that racist sack of **** Kovalev. and stevenson was my first or second favourite fighter in the sport at one point. but eventually i had to just be real and admit the piece of **** was the one who wanted that fight and the fighter i had been backing for years did not.

i have seen multiple times you dont have this ability to call things how they are. it is so bad you even assume that someone is a "nut hugger" just because they speak in favor of a fighter or cant possible be a fan of Another for sending critisism his way. because thats how you are.. whoever you like is always right, and those you dont are always wrong..

ffs you even assume i am pretending to be a Joshua fan, who even does that? jesus, you are sad.

nobody will be considered the best until they fight, or one of them loses to someone else. all you care about is wilder failing. i want to see the big fights when they need to be made, and both men make money in the process.

btw Ortiz is younger than klitschko, both in years and wear and tear. that said they were both great wins for both guys. if someone thinks klit is better, fair enough. but to me Ortiz edges it.

then again, like i said before, we can all be a bit biased sometimes. Ortiz being my favourite HW perhaps i am not entirely objective. but both were great wins.

Comment

• Because right now Wilder is the most lucrative option in an opponent.

Comment

• Parker got 40%.

On the basis of what!!!!

Please Explain this one to me!!!!
              Last edited by CaineP; 04-01-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                because he's the best, most qualified challenger?
                CHALLENGER?
                He is a champ!!!
                Last edited by CaineP; 04-01-2018, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  EVERYONE is gonna make career high paydays vs Joshua. For f#cks sake man Takam supposedly took down $5.5M/USD (75ish/25ish split). And Takam ain't got sh^t on WILDER let alone Joshua.
                  Calm down brov, takam got just 1mil for that fight.

Comment

• There are a lot of ignorant peeps here making dumb comments. If Wilder doesn’t deserve 40%.

Why did Parker deserve 40%

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      The real question is why do you care how much each fighter makes? Are you a financial advisor or a boxing fan?
                      I couldn't care less who gets more of what, I just want the fight to get made.

THANK you very much!!!

Is this a forum for fans??

Uk fans are loosing all of my respect!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X