Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Warns Kell Brook: Next Time I'll Break Both of Your Eyes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Man down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      I know everyone is gonna trash the hell out of him but give Brook his credit. He took a fight with the boogey man at 160 broke his eye. Come right back to fight the boogey man of 147 without a tune up or excuse of his injury (Thurman) breaks his other eye in a fight that he was arguably winning at a weight he could no longer make healthily. He comea back takes a tune up and then asks for another fight with the man no other fighter is calling out. Give that man Kell his credit it's refreshing to see that the way boxing is today
      I'm not one for taking names and bookmarking comments, but I'm pretty sure the people who are trashing Brook for wanting to fight Spence again are the same people who called him a coward for waiting till his broken eye socket was healed before fighting him the first time.

"It's a mando, it's a mando, it's a mando .. he's gonna duck, he's gonna duck Errol! .. Fight Errol you coward! .. It's a mando, it's a mando, it's a mando .. "

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        That s#it is way overblown. Enough giving professional fighters credit for taking tough fights. He fought GGG for money (I'm not a professional fighter, but I'd fight the dude for 5 million), then fought his mandatory (a tough one for once) rather than get stripped of his belt).

He quit in both fights, made excuses, and now won't shut the hell up...**** Kell Brook.
        See your exactly the kinda guy I was talking about. Who cares WHY he took the fights or whether he lost. The fact that he's WILLING to fight the guys everyone is avoiding should be respected. Or would you rather him duck and dodge like everyone else is? Sounds like you're one of those fans who can never be satisfied. And don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of Kell but I respect that part of his game because like I said it's so rate these days

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I'm not one for taking names and bookmarking comments, but I'm pretty sure the people who are trashing Brook for wanting to fight Spence again are the same people who called him a coward for waiting till his broken eye socket was healed before fighting him the first time.

"It's a mando, it's a mando, it's a mando .. he's gonna duck, he's gonna duck Errol! .. Fight Errol you coward! .. It's a mando, it's a mando, it's a mando .. "
          Exactly these guys are all complaining about how everyone's ducking Spence but at the same time complaining when I guy who have Errol his toughest fight is asking for round two. I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            He'd just get in the back of the line at MW. You know that. Let's not play naive here. He can fight at 147 against a wide cast of guys and clear $1 million per fight.

No point in going up and complicating things. Just stay disciplined, make weight, and feed on WWs for at least another 2 years.
            Spence is one of the best young fighters in the game. He’s one of he best P4P fighters in the game. Your plan of direction for his career would be about as entertaining and fulfilling to follow as watching paint dry. As a fight fan, I want more from our elites.

Comment

Spence is another L for Kell

Comment

Spence is just finding out that Brook has one of the largest egos in the sport ?! Of course he had an excuse for that loss !

Comment

Brook should go ahead and do something at JMW.
                  Spence got a mission to clear out WW.
                  Plenty of time for him to deal with Brook later.
                  Brook might want to give his face a chance to heal some more.

Comment

Is Kell really feeling himself this much after beating up on a old sparring partner

Why should Spence go to UK again to fight Kell again

The guy held his belt hostage for years fighting scrubs

And let his promoter put him a fight he couldn’t win against Gennady

Kell should just STFu and wait to fight Khan because unless it’s the WBO he isn’t getting a strap at 154 and Spence lights him up again in the rematch.

Comment

Kell stop it!!!

Met Kell many times through boxing circles and he is more humble than many presume. But do not agree with this disrespect of Spence! Spence whooped him then and would whoop him now. Kell, stay away from Spence and concentrate on retiring Queen Khan. There's your money and with it the confirmation of what all us Brits believe, that Amir ain't fit to lace your boots.

Comment

Working...
                      X