Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Warns Kell Brook: Next Time I'll Break Both of Your Eyes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Im not gonna **** on Brook cuz he had the balls to fight Spence after the GGG fight. And atleast hes talking about possibly fighting the dude again unlike these other guys who are making themselves look like a bunch of P#ssies when it comes to Errol.
    call outs are weak AF. its the easiest shlt to do. fury is the perfect example. what a clown.

the non desperate types knows theres a process to making fights happen and call outs usually wont speed things up.

Comment

Great #hit Talking

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      I know everyone is gonna trash the hell out of him but give Brook his credit. He took a fight with the boogey man at 160 broke his eye. Come right back to fight the boogey man of 147 without a tune up or excuse of his injury (Thurman) breaks his other eye in a fight that he was arguably winning at a weight he could no longer make healthily. He comea back takes a tune up and then asks for another fight with the man no other fighter is calling out. Give that man Kell his credit it's refreshing to see that the way boxing is today
      Yes!!! This is how you build up a fight. All the credit to Brook for the stones he has. #ManDownSpecialk

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        call outs are weak AF. its the easiest shlt to do. fury is the perfect example. what a clown.

the non desperate types knows theres a process to making fights happen and call outs usually wont speed things up.
        At least it builds excitement!!

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
          At least it builds excitement!!
          for a minute

Comment

People hating but id honestly like to see it down the line at 154. Brook is just trying to avenge a loss whats so bad about that? Dudes a true fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

Call outs usally are weak af to me too but not Brook's in this case. I think he deserves his to be respected. He fought Golovkin and Spence back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
                People hating but id honestly like to see it down the line at 154. Brook is just trying to avenge a loss whats so bad about that? Dudes a true fighter.
                Facts bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Call outs usally are weak af to me too but not Brook's in this case. I think he deserves his to be respected. He fought Golovkin and Spence back to back.
                  someone was gonna fight them. people say no one wants to fight dudes yet those dudes always have someone to fight.

seems like kell has outgrown ww and isnt good enough above it. he will beat some asses at 154, doe. just not the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I disagree that it doesn’t make sense for Spence. He literally has nothing else going on. Thurman has no plans to fight him this year, or probably ever. A Crawford fight is a political nightmare that I don’t see happening anytime soon. A Brook rematch is better than anything he has on the horizon.
                    Post of the whole thread. Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      I think Spence should make the move to 54 permanently. He’s a big guy that’s probably gonna end up fighting as a middleweight one day. Why stick around 47 waiting for a fight that may or may not happen? Thurman has made it clear that he’s not fighting him this year. Which means that potential fight is like 12-18 months down the road. I have ZERO faith that a Crawford fight is ever gonna happen. What other big fights are there for him?

BTW, the MONEY is currently fighting at middleweight.
                      This is so stupid. Spence hasn't even cleaned out the division and he should move up? He comfortably makes 147 right now and has only defended his title once and he should move up? Maybe in 18 months or so after beating Thurman and another top PBC WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X