Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Doing a Good Job of Keeping My Belts Warm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I just dropped knowledge on you two like a real boxing fan is suppose to. I cant make history up. There's a lot of posturing going on here but the cold truth is everybody in this forum would rather fight for the prestigious WBC title if they had a choice ; only a stubborn moron ( like Scott ) would rather fight for the IBO just to prove his point -- that no belt is above another, ha!

I know it hurts to know that Deontay earned the WBC the old-school way, fighting a top five HW champion in his prime : not a Charles Martin for the IBF , not a Andy Ruiz for the WBO, no, no, no.

and with that said I'm out like Loki, stay mad.

Where was Stiverne ranked before losing every round to Wilder ?

Comment

Honestly that kid had some good points about the WBC title in the HW division.. got a little carried away about wilder, but at the some time the way these titles splintered out after the Klitschkos although all 3 guys holding titles now are definitely upper echelon fighters in the current state of the division, each of them pretty much only have one significant win and each showed some real good qualities but not much more than that so yeah you can support your favorite fighters but and this isn’t an opinion it’s just what is none of these current HW champs have really proven themselves anywhere near the way a lot of other current champions in other divisions have.. that said wilder has a special punch when he throw that cross in a straight line

Comment

Just want a date announced already, keen for the return I'm converted since seeing the progress of Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Theres only one belt that has been held or won by a top five HW champion since 1970 whilst retaining its prestige AND historical lineage : its not the IBF, its not the WBA or the WBO and its sure as damn hell isn't the IBO.

You see when Charles Martin is in your lineage it kinda ruins the grade, the status you understand? when a low-life crack-head 'wins' ( when he really should of been suspended ) the WBA HW world title ; that splintered upon the creation of the 'Super' champion in 2011, it dilutes the honor, the value of what it means to be champion.

But Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder took no short-cuts my friend, didn't pay off a bum for a belt, didn't take drugs to beat the man! so it should come as no surprise that he owns the ONLY title that matters...the WBC HW championship of the world!

And I just remembered, Ring stripped this fraud 'Gypsy-Queen' Tyson Fury too! not that it means much anymore after what they did to 'Superman' Adonis Stevenson but I digress.

Theres only ONEEEEE DEEEEOOONTAAAAY!
          You are such a **** Elie.

Comment

Working...
          X