Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Doing a Good Job of Keeping My Belts Warm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    You know it would be kind of easy for a guy out of competition to abuse Performance enhancing drugs and get away with it because he won’t be tested until he signs for a fight. Fury can run a couple of cycles get the benefits of the drugs then cycle off and right into a camp once he is in the right time window.
    I’d be suspicious if I were Joshua and Wilder especially since he’s tested positive in the past
    every boxer can do that anyway alot of ped are only detectable for short periods especially for rich fighters. dont be fooled by these 6 week random drug testing these fighters do if its not year round it doesnt help much

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      You know it would be kind of easy for a guy out of competition to abuse Performance enhancing drugs and get away with it because he won’t be tested until he signs for a fight. Fury can run a couple of cycles get the benefits of the drugs then cycle off and right into a camp once he is in the right time window.
      I’d be suspicious if I were Joshua and Wilder especially since he’s tested positive in the past
      I was thinking the same thing. I wonder what type of supervision he's under right now. I'd expect not too much.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Theres only one belt that has been held or won by a top five HW champion since 1970 whilst retaining its prestige AND historical lineage : its not the IBF, its not the WBA or the WBO and its sure as damn hell isn't the IBO.

You see when Charles Martin is in your lineage it kinda ruins the grade, the status you understand? when a low-life crack-head 'wins' ( when he really should of been suspended ) the WBA HW world title ; that splintered upon the creation of the 'Super' champion in 2011, it dilutes the honor, the value of what it means to be champion.

But Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder took no short-cuts my friend, didn't pay off a bum for a belt, didn't take drugs to beat the man! so it should come as no surprise that he owns the ONLY title that matters...the WBC HW championship of the world!

And I just remembered, Ring stripped this fraud 'Gypsy-Queen' Tyson Fury too! not that it means much anymore after what they did to 'Superman' Adonis Stevenson but I digress.

Theres only ONEEEEE DEEEEOOONTAAAAY!
          ‘When Charles Martin is in your lineage’ what the holy guacamole did I just read !

So you’re trying to assert the green belt held concurrently whilst Klitschko held all the other belts whilst being the actual champion upon losing them means that Wilder is in fact the only title holder that matters now ?

I just don’t get it, how is the green belt anymore significant than the WBO Parker holds or the others AJ holds ?

Their isn’t a solitary belt I recognise that provides any prestige and if you’re gonna talk about the WBC I suggest you get with the latest on their handling of the Clenelo debacle before you talk about upstanding and prestige or whatever the hell youre trying to assert the WBC title credits the holder.

You’re not a boxing fan dude, you’re a cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            ‘When Charles Martin is in your lineage’ what the holy guacamole did I just read !

So you’re trying to assert the green belt held concurrently whilst Klitschko held all the other belts whilst being the actual champion upon losing them means that Wilder is in fact the only title holder that matters now ?

I just don’t get it, how is the green belt anymore significant than the WBO Parker holds or the others AJ holds ?

Their isn’t a solitary belt I recognise that provides any prestige and if you’re gonna talk about the WBC I suggest you get with the latest on their handling of the Clenelo debacle before you talk about upstanding and prestige or whatever the hell youre trying to assert the WBC title credits the holder.

He's definitely on wild rant there lol But historically, the WBC was always THE belt in boxing. A lot has changed in the sport, but I think many still hold the WBC (and lineal title) in high regard.

The WBA (as old as the WBC) and IBF (more recent addition) carry serious weight with guys old enough to remember.

In my opinion, the WBO isn't really all that prestigious. It's really a Top Rank creation in my view, used to prop up their stable. Obviously others have benefited from it's very recent ascension as a top belt, but it wasn't very long ago that it was viewed like the IBO belt.

Comment

Drug Cheat running his mouth again.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                He’s still not going to sleep with you, 1 hour run.
                Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post

I just dropped knowledge on you two like a real boxing fan is suppose to. I cant make history up. There's a lot of posturing going on here but the cold truth is everybody in this forum would rather fight for the prestigious WBC title if they had a choice ; only a stubborn moron ( like Scott ) would rather fight for the IBO just to prove his point -- that no belt is above another, ha!

I know it hurts to know that Deontay earned the WBC the old-school way, fighting a top five HW champion in his prime : not a Charles Martin for the IBF , not a Andy Ruiz for the WBO, no, no, no.

and with that said I'm out like Loki, stay mad.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  He’s still not going to sleep with you, 1 hour run.
                  He might let you suck him off though!

Comment

Gotta love the smack this man talks...

Best in the game!!!

GYPSY KING FTW

Comment

he only comes out of his hole when aj has a fight on the horizon, wilder too nowadays

Comment

Working...
                      X