Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Doing a Good Job of Keeping My Belts Warm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joshua Doing a Good Job of Keeping My Belts Warm

TYSON FURY has thanked Anthony Joshua for polishing his belts' and vowed to eat up' anyone who wants to challenge him. Fury has not fought since his stunning points win over Wladimir Klitschko in 2015 when he won three major belts. The Gypsy King was forced to give up those titles due to a number of negative reasons but he has now returned to full training and is nearing his comeback to the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Lifting a few weights now. I used to call Joshua a bodybuilder, but I'm starting to look like a bodybuilder now. Taking my protein shakes, getting to bed early and dreaming about smashing people's faces in.” He's the funniest guy in boxing, clown or not. Can't wait until he gets back in the mix.

Comment

BPP,

admit it, you laugh when you share these fury threads

Comment

Theres only one belt that has been held or won by a top five HW champion since 1970 whilst retaining its prestige AND historical lineage : its not the IBF, its not the WBA or the WBO and its sure as damn hell isn't the IBO.

You see when Charles Martin is in your lineage it kinda ruins the grade, the status you understand? when a low-life crack-head 'wins' ( when he really should of been suspended ) the WBA HW world title ; that splintered upon the creation of the 'Super' champion in 2011, it dilutes the honor, the value of what it means to be champion.

But Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder took no short-cuts my friend, didn't pay off a bum for a belt, didn't take drugs to beat the man! so it should come as no surprise that he owns the ONLY title that matters...the WBC HW championship of the world!

And I just remembered, Ring stripped this fraud 'Gypsy-Queen' Tyson Fury too! not that it means much anymore after what they did to 'Superman' Adonis Stevenson but I digress.

Theres only ONEEEEE DEEEEOOONTAAAAY!
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-08-2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

OMG is Fury on roids again?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Theres only one belt that has been held or won by a top five HW champion since 1970 whilst retaining its prestige AND historical lineage : its not the IBF, its not the WBA or the WBO and its sure as damn hell isn't the IBO.

You see when Charles Martin is in your lineage it kinda ruins the grade, the status you understand? when a low-life crack-head 'wins' ( when he really should of been suspended ) the WBA HW world title ; that splintered upon the creation of the 'Super' champion in 2011, it dilutes the honor, the value of what it means to be champion.

But Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder took no short-cuts my friend, didn't pay off a bum for a belt, didn't take drugs to beat the man! so it should come as no surprise that he owns the ONLY title that matters...the WBC HW championship of the world!

And I just remembered, Ring stripped this fraud 'Gypsy-Queen' Tyson Fury too! not that it means much anymore after what they did to 'Superman' Adonis Stevenson but I digress.

Theres only ONEEEEE DEEEEOOONTAAAAY!
            He’s still not going to sleep with you, 1 hour run.

Comment

Fury should fight wilder before Joshua...it’s a good fight and the pre fight banter would be good

Comment

Until Joshua beats The Gypsy King he's a nobody in my eyes. Fake champs the lot of them until they beat TF.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                  Until Joshua beats The Gypsy King he's a nobody in my eyes. Fake champs the lot of them until they beat TF.
                  That's how I feel also. Lineral Champion!

Comment

You know it would be kind of easy for a guy out of competition to abuse Performance enhancing drugs and get away with it because he won’t be tested until he signs for a fight. Fury can run a couple of cycles get the benefits of the drugs then cycle off and right into a camp once he is in the right time window.
                    I’d be suspicious if I were Joshua and Wilder especially since he’s tested positive in the past

Comment

Working...
                    X