Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning drug cheat Neloterol will become a very good example for the sport of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    so many alts.......

''naw, this aint no alt !''

did you make this one just to enter a thread you didnt make and and say it should be closed.

why not just stay out
    Idk what an alt is. I’ve read through most of the thread, posters like koba-Grozny are putting out actual sensible and cohesive thoughts but you flat out ignore them. That’s why you’re either a troll or your cognitive capabilities are lacking in the ability to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
      Idk what an alt is.

Comment

and now nsac is doing what it doing.. to appease numbskulls like yourself. too shook to see roids in action

how many ''no''s will it take for you to stop begging

if you want something done right, DO IT YOURSELF
        No NSAC is doing the right thing...sorry but he got busted, Now go make the the POLL BEETCH!!! Yo are like that little Punk, always wanting others to research this & that but when they throw it you, no substance.

Yeah...I figured you out already. I'm out so if you gonna write back i won't respond till monday....

Comment

your kind cries about so many advantages roids and the like give the user.

well.................
          because it does ******, then what's the point in taking them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
            Idk what an alt is. I’ve read through most of the thread, posters like koba-Grozny are putting out actual sensible and cohesive thoughts but you flat out ignore them. That’s why you’re either a troll or your cognitive capabilities are lacking in the ability to understand.
            He is a BEETCH!!! He PUSEYFOOT around the questions & Facts.
            Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 03-30-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
              No NSAC is doing the right thing...sorry but he got busted, Now go make the the POLL BEETCH!!! Yo are like that little Punk, always wanting others to research this & that but when they throw it you, no substance.

Yeah...I figured you out already. I'm out so if you gonna write back i won't respond till monday....
              so and nope

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
              because it does ******, then what's the point in taking them?
              go see for yourself. no admission charge. see what it is that makes your kind cry. basic.

Here is a BEETCH!!! He PUSEYFOOT around the questions & Facts.

lenrd is rallying an amateur alt

Comment

rrrrriiiiggggghhhhhhhht (b/i)......................

its my opinion that nelo has eaten many steaks prior to this and didnt get popped.

perhaps he felt mexico corrected the beef situation

unless you feel -
                1) that was his 1st mexican steak
                2) hes a straight up doper (even though hes never failed a test before)

which is it

no matter. people are gonna cry and jump to conclusions regardless.

have fun
                Not very clever. If you don't want to face reality just say everyone that disagrees is jumping to conclusions.
                Conclusion #1
                Canelo failed a drug test.
                Conclusion #2
                Canelo is responsible is responsible for knowing and abiding by the rules of the NSAC.
                Conclusion #3.
                Failure on his part to do so will lead to the cancellation of the fight and possible lawsuit filed by Golovkin's team

Comment

so and nope

go see for yourself. no admission charge. see what it is that makes your kind cry. basic.

lenrd is rallying an amateur alt
                  It’s over the fight is over Elroy is done.
                  Sugar Ray Interview...
                  Larry: What is it that enable you to come out victorious?

Sugar ray: well Larry, first of all Elroy started in a fast pace, I admire his questioning of the status quo. But in the end there was no substance, he never really ingaged. Once I realize he lacked common sense...I went for the ko, that’s when unleashed an 8 punch combo, it was only a matter of time before Kenny Bayless stepped in & waved the fight off.

Larry: thank you champ.....Jim!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Not very clever. If you don't want to face reality just say everyone that disagrees is jumping to conclusions.
                    Conclusion #1
                    Conclusion #2
                    Canelo is responsible is responsible for knowing and abiding by the rules of the NSAC.
                    Conclusion #3.
                    Failure on his part to do so will lead to the cancellation of the fight and possible lawsuit filed by Golovkin's team
                    Tony Ge,
                    Cong****!!! You just ko’d Elroy in 20 seconds of Round 1. You did better than me. Why?
                    You brought in substance!

George:
                    I think Elroy needs to retire... that was brutal and to the point, no moji’s, just laying all the facts on the ground. No Pusey footing

Jim:
                    George, from your experience, do you feel it’s time for “his boy” Elroy to possibly consider retirement?

Sugar Ray Lenrd:
                    Well like I told Larry earlier; That was some heavy punches that Tony Ge landed on “his boy” Elroy. He should retire & help run his parents The Jetsons business

Larry:
                    Absolutely, George Jetson, Jane his wife, & how can we forget Astro the dog....real American icons....Jim!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Conclusion #1
                      Conclusion #2
                      Conclusion #3.
                      yes, technically he failed. but AGAIN, do you think that was his 1st mexican steak ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

since it most likely wasnt and since hes NEVER failed a test, AGAIN, maybe he thought mexico corrected the beef prob.

do you know every rule and law of the state you live in lie and say yes.

while you and the clenelo crowd may get the ban youre begging for, im still with the opinion he didnt know.

It’s over the fight is over Elroy is done.
                      Sugar Ray Interview...
                      Larry: What is it that enable you to come out victorious?

Sugar ray: well Larry, first of all Elroy started in a fast pace, I admire his questioning of the status quo. But in the end there was no substance, he never really ingaged. Once I realize he lacked common sense...I went for the ko, that’s when unleashed an 8 punch combo, it was only a matter of time before Kenny Bayless stepped in & waved the fight off.

Larry: thank you champ.....Jim!
                      meh.....

watch what it is that makes you cry and get back to me.

start here if you are inclined .....

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...776274&page=41

Comment

Working...
                      X