Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
    May have peed a tad laughing....
    Stay ignorant, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      What is everyone's beef with Canelo? Everyone is tossing him over the hot coals. There is so much at steak here that the fight cannot be cancelled. Let's steer this into a positive direction. This is all grade A finger pointing. Let's all stop having a cow.
      Well done, sir. These days honesty is rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Canelo is innocent, he was framed !!

there ya go, just like I told everyone..... Clenelo was framed !!

he is innocent of ALL charges, and should be released immediately

/end charges

/end investigation

/story

I KNEW THE TRUTH WOULD COME OUT !!!!

Golovkin schooled the juiced to the gills at his natural weight Canelo, Floyd beat the green unexperienced and weight drained Canelo
        These Floyd nuthuggers hahaha, I knew they would be readying excuses to protect a fellow drug cheat, I knew it!

Comment

• Can anyone point to an article that points out the use of Clenbuterol in farm animals? I'm finding it hard to believe that any farmer would inject a weight-cutting drug in their herd.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Are you jealous? You wanna have Triple g's **** in your mouth too?
            Or do you want my ****?
            Which is it you fuccing F A G G O T??
            small ****, not much to offer

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              It understood that it is from contaminated meat.

As Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

Yep, therefor its all over the news now.

nothing to see here, unless of course your a nail biting triple flop fan then of course this is your "OUT" so go head take it no one takes you dudes seriously anyways.
              truth hurts so much...just avoid news like this one.

wonder if Mikey next

Comment

• Canelo got exposed. Especially since we know he cuts a lot of weight and Clenbuterol helps cut fat and improve endurance ( Canelo's main weakness).

It's his fault, even if the fight goes ahead and he knocks Golovkin out it will look mad suspect and rightly be questioned.

Comment

• Embarrassing the amount of hypocrisy that spills out in times like this.

Where you lie on the spectrum of innocence to guilt is purely measured by how many people like you/how popular or powerful you are.

Makes me cringe.

How can one man be slaughtered for something that another guy ‘must be innocent’ for? It’s BS. Major red light for Canelo, let’s not skip around it.

Comment

• The Canelo meme archive: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=774616

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
                      small ****, not much to offer
                      Oh that's right I forgot.
                      You already ****** it before and said it was too small...
                      Well that's all I'm packing man. I can't help it.

Comment

Working...
                      X