Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nah..... i copy/pasted for the guy who decided to throw Canelo's entire career under a bus whilst he looked the other way when Pac was doing his thing..... i aint writing all that shht again
    Ok fair enough

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Canelo is innocent, he was framed !!

there ya go, just like I told everyone..... Clenelo was framed !!

he is innocent of ALL charges, and should be released immediately

/end charges

/end investigation

/story

I KNEW THE TRUTH WOULD COME OUT !!!!

yeah he was blind folded while eating dinner last week. someone spiked his food! it was the ggg fan, they switched canelo's meat order out and put some tainted meat in it instead. those damm ggg fans will do anything to get ggg out of this fight! they shooked brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        agreed, see floyd mayweather.
        My bad i responded to the wrong post. Deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo DaMidget View Post

Clenbuterol and Meat Contamination

Further, there have been reports of clenbuterol use to promote growth in livestock, including cattle, lamb, poultry and swine. Such use is illegal in the U.S. and in Europe.

Consistent with numerous prior reported cases globally, the issue of illicit administration of clenbuterol to animals destined for food production can result in, under specific conditions, a positive sample from an athlete. WADA has issued specific warnings about this problem in China and Mexico. Unfortunately, anti-doping authorities have no control over agricultural and food safety practices in these countries, and inadvertent ingestion remains an ongoing issue for athletes.
          U sound like a real tool. Excuse makers dont get sht done. U should hold fighters you support to higher standards and not reach to prove their excuses to be true. The fact that they screamed tainted meat right away is sketchy. Sounds like they took it knowing they would have this scape goat if they got caught so that folks like you would see the tainted meat excuse and repeat it out to the masses as to make him appear to be a victim. Stuff like this is exactly whats wrong with boxing and you are contributing to the ****ery by spewing out this nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Well done, sir. These days honesty is rare.
            Deanrw didnt have to needle canelo fans like that. Those pricks are already being poked enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              What is everyone's beef with Canelo? Everyone is tossing him over the hot coals. There is so much at steak here that the fight cannot be cancelled. Let's steer this into a positive direction. This is all grade A finger pointing. Let's all stop having a cow.
              Greenk. Pure genius!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                The reason most athletes dont test positive in Mexico is because they are not tested for it, not everyone has the money as you say to pay for their VADA, USADA, WADA testing to be done as a boxing fan you should know this that random drug testing is not done on a full scale only those who enroll as part of programs or have it required by contract and is paid for out of pocket by the fighters involved. Even here in the states not all boxers are getting tested only high profile fighters so there is a lot of athletes who have it in their systems and will never know.
                You do realize how many f'ing Olympians come out of Mexico right...RIGHT?!? I can't even believe some of you people are actually even insinuating this kind of bullshhh. Let's just end this conversation now before I get uncivilized. I will leave it with this "If Golovkin had been popped for Clenbuterol not a single one of you would've been up here defending him. Had Floyd popped for Clenbuterol, Pacquaio, JCC Jr, Martinez, Charlo, Jacobs, or anyone elese....but it's defense mode for Canelo though"

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedef View Post
                  He fokin overweight lil Yamanaka wtf you talking about dude
                  Overweight? Piece of sh.it, Yamanaka controlled the rehydration of Nery. Were in the same weight in the fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    You are a world champion! When you are training go to SD where you can buy meat that's not contaminated?

Canelo has all buey's trained in SD before.

I call B.S!
                    Canelo lives in Guadalajara!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X