Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmmm bit suss, lived in Mexico his whole life, never tests positive, now he’s in a fight with a point to prove and he’s eatin contaminated meat...something not right

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that sounds like the case..... but boxing authorities need to slam the door on that excuse once and for all
      Impossible. The State in Mexico is extremely weak. Regional governors have more power and corruption varies greatly by state. A stamp of steroid free would mean nothing.

The solution would be avoiding meat entirely but no one is doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        @ LiamBeefySmith
        Canelo failed a drug test ay, ****ing new there was a reason I lost to him

I want my loss overturned, I should still be champion

@ BJsaunders_
        @ Canelo you cheating red headed wanker ' @ GGGBoxing lets go champ

Smith is just joking around with his tweet, BJS i'm not so sure
        Liam BEEFY Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          Maybe, but this is such a common problem in mexican meat , and given that its trace levels, that I am not certain. I think it's more than fine to be reasonable, but it's also okay to give him a degree of benefit of the doubt given that's a relatively common problem

But the forum really goes on stupid directions
          It's a common problem but this isn't a common person and the timing of this makes it all that much more suspicious. He's always had his camps in Mexico, we've seen him out in public eating and suddenly he needs to redeem himself to his audience and he gets popped for a banned substance. Dude I believe shhh happens but typically you look at the body of facts and you make up your mind. There is nothig in this situation that screams "shhh happens" cuz. Especially as you said this being a common problem and him having the kind of resources he has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            @ LiamBeefySmith
            Canelo failed a drug test ay, ****ing new there was a reason I lost to him

I want my loss overturned, I should still be champion

@ BJsaunders_
            @ Canelo you cheating red headed wanker ' @ GGGBoxing lets go champ

Smith is just joking around with his tweet, BJS i'm not so sure

Smith got fkn SPANKED !!

that is a ridiculous excuse from Smith, one that reflects badly on him

Saunders is a boss, so he can say whatever he likes

good for GGG if he is happy/willing to proceed

funny that the only guy who could be affected by this is cool, and yet everyone else is making themselves look silly

Comment

• canelo didn't get the memo that meat in mexico is tainted

Comment

• Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
                Liam BEEFY Smith
                damn dude you dont waste any time lol

Comment

• Is this fight going to be cancelled now?

Comment

• This raises an umber of questions for me:

The article states that many athletes in Mexico have suffered from tainted meat, what does that mean? How is the meat tainted? What is it tainted with? Why is it supposedly such a big issue in Mexico?

Secondly, what has the B sample said? Has it been tested? Have there been other, previous failed tests that were covered up ?

What are the actions the sanctioning bodies, HBO etc will take for this result?

The fight goes ahead, I'm sure, but Canelo's image is tainted.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

they just gave Canelo a free pass

don't know how anyone could see that any different

somehow..... the tainted beef excuse, has got to be removed..... especially if the sanctioning bodies so readily accept it

Comment

Working...
                      X