Fat Dan says Pacquiao is STILL having tax issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=644562

I started it in 2014 to help any posters with questions about how to start investing
    I got more eyes for your thread. How active are you in that thread? Do you give weekly commentaries?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I got more eyes for your thread. How active are you in that thread? Do you give weekly commentaries?
      Not really that active in it just because it doesn’t really get much response.

Yeah I can do weekly stuff. I’m not trying to give quick buck swing trade advice, but rather how to invest longterm and make your money grow.

Like right now, I don’t know what Monday brings after Friday started horrible, but then stormed back to finish up for the day.

Most likely a break even day on Monday,,,

Company profits and earnings are too good for the market to truly tank right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Not really that active in it just because it doesn’t really get much response.

Yeah I can do weekly stuff. I’m not trying to give quick buck swing trade advice, but rather how to invest longterm and make your money grow.

Like right now, I don’t know what Monday brings after Friday started horrible, but then stormed back to finish up for the day.

Most likely a break even day on Monday,,,

Company profits and earnings are too good for the market to truly tank right now.
        Maybe mid week commentary then.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Maybe mid week commentary then.
          How about whenever I have a solid point about a certain stock or trend, it will be hard just to come up with relevant stuff every week without turning into the skip bayless of stocks. And I will answer any questions I can.

Comment

• And on top of all this Arum denies that Pacquiao is a free agent. But won't give details on when exactly the contract with Top Rank ends.

Comment

• Trump grabbed her by the ***** while Arum grabbed both of Pacquiao testicles. Sad to see a legend being robbed by his promoter.

Comment

• Pac is a fool who has never seen a bad contract lol. Didnt he sign to both GBP and TR at the same time awhile back?

This guy shouldnt be a congressman of anywhere. Fact is, he is just a dumb fighter who knows nothing.

Comment

• Don't worry. Mayweather will have tax issues again and will come back when he's in his 50's. His is more complicated than the Pacman's.

I'm sure you won't be making a thread about your hero's tax problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Don't worry. Mayweather will have tax issues again and will come back when he's in his 50's. His is more complicated than the Pacman's.

I'm sure you won't be making a thread about your hero's tax problems.
                    Floyd was smart enough to get away from Bob Arum's pimping clutches. He'll be fine.

This thread isn't about Floyd, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Floyd was smart enough to get away from Bob Arum's pimping clutches. He'll be fine.

This thread isn't about Floyd, doe.
                      Floyd will most likely run out of cash again because all of his millions have been invested in businesses he knew nothing about proposed by unscrupulous people around. Businesses that need operating costs such as employees' salaries, rent, lawyers and accountant fees, etc. He's probably spending more than he makes in his strip bar.

He'll be back in the ring doe. Don't know if fans would be paying for his next fight with a crappy opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X