Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Factual Voice View Post
    Great fight? A grandfather with high blood pressure out boxing the great black hope? It was a choreographed Special to make wilder seem like he can come back from adversity to match Joshua.

Can't wait till wilder fights a non Haymon contracted fighter. The great black USA hope will never lose until that cash out fight.
    Yeah and Deontay Wilder was sick with a stomach flu.

Comment

• Really entertaining fight. Wilder has a great chin, never expected that.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        No excuses please! You all said that if Wilder won tonight, that you will all give him his full credit as a true champion. So don't go hypocritical now.
        Now now. You heard about the weight, the blood pressure, the hurt hand, etc. That gave those people excuses to use against Wilder.

Plus his "Szpilka Performance" tonight was more ammo for them to criticize and not give credit for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factual Voice View Post
          Great fight? A grandfather with high blood pressure out boxing the great black hope? It was a choreographed Special to make wilder seem like he can come back from adversity to match Joshua.

Can't wait till wilder fights a non Haymon contracted fighter. The great black USA hope will never lose until that cash out fight.
          This is why your words mean less than shît around here supremacist fanboi.

Comment

• Conditioning was the difference, Wilder in terrific shape which like Joshua allowed him to recover, Ortiz was boxing great but couldn't keep his faculties alert at all times .
            3 or 4 years ago Ortiz prob wins this

It amazes me how physically strong Wilder is to throw Ortiz off him, for a guy with legs like matchsticks
            Last edited by Flabble Scrote; 03-03-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              If Ortiz was a few years younger, he’d have won that easily
              Someone just had to go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Lmao I'll eat crow. Hell of a fight. Cong**** to Wilder

Comment

• Props to Wilder. He showed the ability to deal with adversity and push through. I'm finally a believer in dude.

Comment

• Can someone tell me the scorecards? I never heard them...

Comment

• When Wilder goes for the k.o and starts swinging like a 6'7" tall 13 year old, it's sooooo hilarious. This guy is pure entertainment, ****ing love this country, only in America could deontay Wilder be possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X