Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    No
    1: It landed on his glove. That then pushed his head
    2: No. Learn the rules.
    3: No, it clearly landed on the shoulder and partially on the head.
    Gifs?
    How slow do you want it?

Shoulder and head.
    LMao, that punch landed on the side of ggg head, at the point of impact, you can see the sweat flying off ggg head and ggg glove clearly missing canelos punch. At the very end of the gif, you can clearly see canelos glove in between ggg gloves and behind the guard.
    Last edited by Robi13; 03-03-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      1. It connected with GGG's face, make a gif of that punch so you can see how wrong you are
      2. You need to learn the rules, that punch on the belt is legal

3. You actually see the punch make contact with his head in that gif, you literally see the sweat come off of GGG's head lmfao

No disrespect, but are you ******ed?
      1: How about you prove that it landed?
      2: No
      3: With his head and his shoulders. It landed on both, as I said
      Full disrespect, because without a single shred of doubt, because you are completely ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        LMao, that punch landed on the side of ggg head, at the point of impact, you can see the sweat flying off ggg head and ggg glove clearly missing canelos punch. At the very end of the gif, you can clearly see canelos glove in between ggg gloves and behind the guard.
        And as we all know, there is only sweat on the neck. Sweat is not on the shoulders

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          All I've been saying that most on here dont understand is that the only thing canelo needed to do to have won by a landslide was to throw a few more punches per rd & it wouldn't have been the very close fight it was & im confident hes going to condition himself differently now that he says ggg didn't have the power he expected,I expect him to come in lighter & put on a clinic thats my honest opinion.

Whoever thinks ggg won 8 rds & that a few of them couldn't have as easily gone to canelo as well in that fight is delusional. It was that kind of fight were ggg is getting credit for being busier but where it was apparent that a draw was likely because canelo was more effective so it balanced him being less busy.
          I'm on the other side. I think Golovkin won but this is another fight so anything can happen as rematches in the past have shown. What I think. Golovkin didn't come into the fight expecting the amount of improvements that Canelo nade since he sparred him. He was over confident. He was also out of shape leading up to the fight. This time he seems to be lighter He didn't press his attack and neglected his body punching. So both guys can improve. I'm thinking if G is successful going to the body he will stop Canelo this time.

Comment

• the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

And as we all know, there is only sweat on the neck. Sweat is not on the shoulders
              OK BRO, you right lmao

Comment

1: How about you prove that it landed?
                2: No
                3: With his head and his shoulders. It landed on both, as I said
                Full disrespect, because without a single shred of doubt, because you are completely ******ed.
                Only ******s like yourself will post a gif that clearly shows a punch landing, causing the sweat to fly off GGG's head, as proof that a punch didn't land

You can't make this up

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  "I don't need to fight in a different way. It's all about adding some more

that is exactly what I said

Canelo needs to do the exact same thing, just a little better

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    this ggg vs canelo argument has gotten to the point of insanity.

radons claiming a CLEARLY LANDED right hook to gggs head with enough POWER behind it enough to make sweat fly & gs head bobble,is somehow not considered a clean shot when judging the fight properly UNDER THE RULES. thats as clean a textbook right hook to the temple it can be taught in educational boxing videos ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      this ggg vs canelo argument has gotten to the point of insanity.

radons claiming a CLEARLY LANDED right hook to gggs head with enough POWER behind it enough to make sweat fly & gs head bobble,is somehow not considered a clean shot when judging the fight properly UNDER THE RULES. thats as clean a textbook right hook to the temple it can be taught in educational boxing videos ffs.

that dumb kid is on the other thread saying all sorts of silly shht

it's just the same bunch of fools every Golovkin thread

Comment

Working...
                      X