Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    They did hurt him if his face was any indication,& if simple logic is any indication.(his face also looked like a jack o lantern left out til Christmas.) They both hurt each other this is 2 heavy hitting mofos ffs.
    His face was swollen. Not going to dispute that. What I'm saying and I'm sure you will disagree is that Golovkin forced Canelo backward consistantly with his punches. Canelo wasn't successful in forcing Golovkin to retreat. That's why I'm saying Canelo's punches had less effect on the outcome of the fight. Yes Canelo can punch hard no question and he proved he has a great chin.

Comment

• The haters out in full fashion. Is this an old Pacquiao thread? LMFAO.

Anyhow I'll take an elite boxers statement over armchair fighters. I believe he saw something.

Also, Canelo won't be wearing pillows in May - they'll be crisp boxing gloves. No hand injuries so I hope Gennady walks into even more counters...he'll feel them a whole lot more

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        No
        1: It landed on his glove. That then pushed his head
        2: No. Learn the rules.
        3: No, it clearly landed on the shoulder and partially on the head.
        Gifs?
        How slow do you want it?

Shoulder and head.
        1. It connected with GGG's face, make a gif of that punch so you can see how wrong you are
        2. You need to learn the rules, that punch on the belt is legal

3. You actually see the punch make contact with his head in that gif, you literally see the sweat come off of GGG's head lmfao

No disrespect, but are you ******ed?
        Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-03-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          His face was swollen. Not going to dispute that. What I'm saying and I'm sure you will disagree is that Golovkin forced Canelo backward consistantly with his punches. Canelo wasn't successful in forcing Golovkin to retreat. That's why I'm saying Canelo's punches had less effect on the outcome of the fight. Yes Canelo can punch hard no question and he proved he has a great chin.
          All I've been saying that most on here dont understand is that the only thing canelo needed to do to have won by a landslide was to throw a few more punches per rd & it wouldn't have been the very close fight it was & im confident hes going to condition himself differently now that he says ggg didn't have the power he expected,I expect him to come in lighter & put on a clinic thats my honest opinion.

Whoever thinks ggg won 8 rds & that a few of them couldn't have as easily gone to canelo as well in that fight is delusional. It was that kind of fight were ggg is getting credit for being busier but where it was apparent that a draw was likely because canelo was more effective so it balanced him being less busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            1. It connected with GGG's face, make a gif of that punch so you can see how wrong you are
            2. You need to learn the rules, that punch on the belt is legal

3. You actually see the punch make contact with his head in that gif, you literally see the sweat come off of GGG's head lmfao

No disrespect, but are you ******ed?

Comment

Thats the irony that supposed"title defense record" is complete bs-NON EXISTENT.

Ggg has nowhere near bhops record because BHOP was the full IBF champion then multi belt champ when he did that record, while ggg was only baby WBA jr trinket interim champ or meaningless IBO trinket holder(Ibos a unrecognized belt thats why Groves dropped it after winning Eubich jrs Ibo trinket that Jr was so proud of as if he was a real champ,
              Groves said wtf do I want that pos Ibo for?)

Ggg is a excellent fighter no doubt about it,but he hasn't accomplished nowhere near what other fighters have.
              WELL damn, I stand corrected. Ggg whole resume is garbage then

Comment

• Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                Yeah but my brain took note of the pain not the noise I made. And during fights I've watched I only recall hearing the thud of the landed punch I was at Chisora vs haye and when he hit chisoras ribs it echoed madly in the front row can't recall any exhale noise though but I'm sure it happens bro.
                YOU’d hear it trust me, if you were close enough to where you were the one landing the body punch

Comment

All I've been saying that most on here dont understand is that the only thing canelo needed to do to have won by a landslide was to throw a few more punches per rd & it wouldn't have been the very close fight it was & im confident hes going to condition himself differently now that he says ggg didn't have the power he expected,I expect him to come in lighter & put on a clinic thats my honest opinion.

Whoever thinks ggg won 8 rds & that a few of them couldn't have as easily gone to canelo as well in that fight is delusional. It was that kind of fight were ggg is getting credit for being busier but where it was apparent that a draw was likely because canelo was more effective so it balanced him being less busy.
                  I'm on the other side. I think Golovkin won but this is another fight so anything can happen as rematches in the past have shown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    WELL damn, I stand corrected. Ggg whole resume is garbage then
                    I didn't mean it against you as I know your aware ggg is not this gawd hes made out to be just a good fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      I'm on the other side. I think Golovkin won but this is another fight so anything can happen as rematches in the past have shown.
                      I have no problem if you think he won, just as long as your not deluded enough to say its impossible for a draw to be a fair result when you judge it completely unbiased from a pro judges pov,or to say when you judge it rd by rd basis not over the entire fight as a whole that canelo couldn't have won that fight also depending on how you score it,if you think busyness is enough then you can say ggg scraped the win by like a rd,or you can give canelo the win because he was far flashier,more effective & had great defense.
                      Last edited by kushking; 03-03-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X