Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
    PICK 'EM #11 FINAL PICKS AND POINTS TALLY

RESULT: WINNER: Dillian Whyte, KO 6

PICK 'EM #11 Picks and Discussion thread: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=776139

DramaShow - 20*
    Eff Pandas -20*
    Caught Square - 20*
    Vinnykin - 30 perfect*
    DuckAdonis -20*
    Rockybigblower* - 0 3X
    SceneBoxer - 0* every week, huh?
    WarCarter813 - 0
    Julia Slobberts - 0
    Pigeons - 20*
    Chrismart - 25*
    Kezzer - 20*
    club fighter - 0
    BLASTER1 - 20*
    BigZ44 - 20*
    boliodogs - 30 perfect*
    Redd Foxx - 20*
    HandsofIron - 20*
    Idunnoshet - 20*
    Ganondorf - 30 perfect*
    B Phontain - 20*
    mjafc47 - 20
    Abovetheclouds - 20*
    RuslanChagaev - 20
    *TonyMontana* - 75 3X*
    RJJ-94-02=GOAT - 20*
    KingTito - 20*
    KingHippo - 0
    ukbox - 0 so confident
    LacedUp - 20
    Superbee - 0*
    mathed - 20*
    StudentOfDaGame - 25*
    jpowell100 - 0*
    FrankieClutch - 30 perfect*
    otrocubiche - 60 2X perfect*
    BlakBread904 - 20*
    Mammoth - 20*
    bboy80 - 25
    Just looking - 20*
    SUBZER0ED - 20*
    BoxingFan85 - 20*
    _Rexy_ - 20
    IrishDiscussion - 30 perfect*
    Szef - 60 2X* I am proud of you, my friend.
    A.K - 25*
    MindGame - 20*
    NC Uppercut - 0*
    Koba-Grozny - 0*
    ruedboy - 25*
    forget - 0
    FLY TY - 30 perfect*
    siablo14 - 20*
    RockyB - 20*
    Scary_canary - 0
    ThomasJK - 25*
    HeadBodyBodyBody - 25*
    john l - 25*
    koolkc107 - 0*
    jmrf4435 - 0*
    OnlyBeingHonest - 20*
    Oluminati - 20*
    BrometheusBob. - 0*
    Damn Wicked - 30 perfect*
    Clegg - 25*
    Baltimore - 20*
    -MEGA- - 25*

EDIT: I know we had several changes of picks in the lead up to the fight this week, so if you did change your pick and we missed it somehow I've included a link to the Pick Em #11 thread for easy reference.

EDIT:Siablo's colour commentary has been retained, though I've exercised some editorial licence..

As usual new players will only be added to the leaderboard if they have made at least one successful pick (ie. for Whyte). Players who are not already on the leaderboard will not be added if they picked unsuccessfully (I've highlighted any such players in blue).

Players to be added to the leaderboard have been highlighted in red - we got a few new players this week, though also a fair few who fell at the first hurdle...better luck next time guys.

an * by a player indicates that their leaderboard entry has been updated for this fight.

EDIT: New players mjafc47, RuslanChagaev, LacedUp, bboy80 and _Rexy_ added to the leaderboard.
    Looks good, Koba.

Comment

• I haven't used any of my multipliers yet but the table says I only have 4 2x remaining. Will one of the organizers update this please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I haven't used any of my multipliers yet but the table says I only have 4 2x remaining. Will one of the organizers update this please?
        Checked and corrected, man. Can't quite figure how that one got in there. From my old screen shots it crept in on pick 'em #10, but you didn't use one then so I guess I just fucked up with the data entry.

Apologies, but it's good that you keep an eye on it, cos these screw ups do creep in with manual inputting. In future weeks I'm gonna post a quote of the current state of the leaderboard before updating, for future record and to make it easier for everyone to make sure their entries have been updated correctly.

That correction puts in you in quite a nice position there, man, just behind mammoth as the highest ranked poster with all their multipliers left. Should see you close to the top later on in the year if you use them mults wisely.

Koba

Comment

• Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
          Checked and corrected, man. Can't quite figure how that one got in there. From my old screen shots it crept in on pick 'em #10, but you didn't use one then so I guess I just fucked up with the data entry.

Apologies, but it's good that you keep an eye on it, cos these screw ups do creep in with manual inputting. In future weeks I'm gonna post a quote of the current state of the leaderboard before updating, for future record and to make it easier for everyone to make sure their entries have been updated correctly.

That correction puts in you in quite a nice position there, man, just behind mammoth as the highest ranked poster with all their multipliers left. Should see you close to the top later on in the year if you use them mults wisely.

Koba
          Thank you...

Comment

• How/where does one start making picks? Is there a module somewhere??

Comment

• To have a liar like John I involved with the scores on this game is bullshit. How can you trust someone like that? He needs to be removed. Making up bull**** because i called it out when there was a mistake and he was given more correct picks than he made. The obsessed little weirdo.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-27-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                How/where does one start making picks? Is there a module somewhere??
                Each time we run a pick 'em for a fight we put a thread out with a title something like 'Pick 'em #12 Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker' and the mods sticky it so it should end up at the top of the front page. We'll have the thread up for this weeks fight by tonight, but it occasionally takes an extra day to sticky.

The rules are posted in the first page of this thread, so I won't rehash them all, but basically all you do is post your pick in the format: USER: WINNER : METHOD (KO/DEC) : DETAIL (EARLY/MID/LATE for KOs, CLOSE/WIDE for DEC). Each player also has a limited number of multipliers to use throughout the year so if this is your option you'd also post a x2 or x3 after your pick.

So for example:

KOBA, GASSIEV, DEC, CLOSE, X2

You've made a bit of a late start but we're only 11 fights in out of a potential 70 or so, so there's plenty of time - besides it's just a bit of fun more than anything...

Anyways, good luck, man, and welcome to the game.

Koba
                Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 03-28-2018, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Rules adjustment: Pick format

RULES ADJUSTMENT: PICK FORMAT.

In the interests of clarity we've changed the KO pick terminology from round numbers to words: ie EARLY, MID, LATE instead of 1 - 4, 5 - 8, 9 - 12, to prevent potential confusion from non-standard round ranges being picked (ie 4 - 8, 5 - 9 etc).

It's understood that not everyone will pick this up immediately, and there will be no immediate penalties applied, but if you mess up your round range and it causes ambiguity the result won't necessarily be decided in your favour.

Comment

• AJ v Parker this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                      AJ v Parker this weekend?
                      Of course. Should be up by tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X