• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Of course. Should be up by tonight.
    Excellent

Comment

• Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
      Each time we run a pick 'em for a fight we put a thread out with a title something like 'Pick 'em #12 Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker' and the mods sticky it so it should end up at the top of the front page. We'll have the thread up for this weeks fight by tonight, but it occasionally takes an extra day to sticky.

The rules are posted in the first page of this thread, so I won't rehash them all, but basically all you do is post your pick in the format: USER: WINNER : METHOD (KO/DEC) : DETAIL (EARLY/MID/LATE for KOs, CLOSE/WIDE for DEC). Each player also has a limited number of multipliers to use throughout the year so if this is your option you'd also post a x2 or x3 after your pick.

So for example:

KOBA, GASSIEV, DEC, CLOSE, X2

You've made a bit of a late start but we're only 11 fights in out of a potential 70 or so, so there's plenty of time - besides it's just a bit of fun more than anything...

Anyways, good luck, man, and welcome to the game.

Koba
      If I'm picking a KO or a decision do I HAVE to narrow it down? Can I just pick decision and not wide or close? Same for KO, can I just pick ko and not which part of the fight?

It's hard enough picking ko's, never mind when.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        If I'm picking a KO or a decision do I HAVE to narrow it down? Can I just pick decision and not wide or close? Same for KO, can I just pick ko and not which part of the fight?

Yes you are free to do that but you will have lost out on winning five extra points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          To have a liar like John I involved with the scores on this game is bullshit. How can you trust someone like that? He needs to be removed. Making up bull**** because i called it out when there was a mistake and he was given more correct picks than he made. The obsessed little weirdo.
          You are a cheat and a liar and more then me seen it and I have NEVER LIED.And I don't do the updating(as of yet)and when I seen i was given extra correct pick I sent a message to Koba and Siablo and TOLD THEM.Y ou CHEATED AND LIED and just to make your BAD % BETTER.iF YOU WILL CHEAT FOR THAT YOU WILL CHEAT FOR ANY REASON.Matter a fact i bet you already have.Your a POS and your rep will NEVER be back.One of 1st lessons i learned as a kid was "Your honor is easier KEPT then RECOVERED".Good luck with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
            You are a cheat and a liar and more then me seen it and I have NEVER LIED.And I don't do the updating(as of yet)and when I seen i was given extra correct pick I sent a message to Koba and Siablo and TOLD THEM.Y ou CHEATED AND LIED and just to make your BAD % BETTER.iF YOU WILL CHEAT FOR THAT YOU WILL CHEAT FOR ANY REASON.Matter a fact i bet you already have.Your a POS and your rep will NEVER be back.One of 1st lessons i learned as a kid was "Your honor is easier KEPT then RECOVERED".Good luck with that.
            Impossible when i didn't make a pick you ****ing ******. Idiots like Dramashow are known haters you bellend he's trolling. You know this you lying piece of shit. You're butthurt because i pointed out the mistake made that awarded you more correct picks. The pick em has no credibility if you're involved with running it. You're the one obsessed with it not i you ****ing weirdo.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-28-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post

Really what your going for is the 25(result,method)and then use your best knowledge to try and get the extra 5.I think the Detail(eary,mid late)is a little more luck and asked Bob about making 20-7-3 and it was voted in but then things kinda went haywire with BOB(new job i think)so went back to 20-5-5 because its just easier and Koba and Siablo have done all the work(which is a lot to keep this going)so anyways i don't spend TOO MUCH time on detail just want 25 ever week if i can and give it my best shot for extra 5 on detail.

Comment

Impossible when i didn't make a pick you ****ing ******. Idiots like Dramashow are known haters you bellend he's trolling. You know this you lying piece of shit. You're butthurt because i pointed out the mistake made that awarded you more correct picks. The pick em has no credibility if you're involved with running it. You're the one obsessed with it not i you ****ing weirdo.
                I have yet to hear ANYONE say something bad about Drama show.And if i was obsessed I WOULD BE CHEATING.Talk about obsessed you CHEATED just to make your sh ite % a little better that's fuken OBSESSED.Now just crawl back into the hole from which you came.

Comment

• John I gets caught being awarded more correct picks than he made by me and then accuses me of ****ing with the correct picks? Butthurt little *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l;18614114[B
                    ]I have yet to hear ANYONE say something bad about Drama show[/B].And if i was obsessed I WOULD BE CHEATING.Talk about obsessed you CHEATED just to make your sh ite % a little better that's fuken OBSESSED.Now just crawl back into the hole from which you came.
                    Step out of the Pick Em thread once in a while and you know Drama Show is a ****ing clown that has been banned at least 3 times for being a racist POS.

You were caught ****ing cheating, by me.

Comment

To have a liar like John I involved with the scores on this game is bullshit. How can you trust someone like that? He needs to be removed. Making up bull**** because i called it out when there was a mistake and he was given more correct picks than he made. The obsessed little weirdo.
                      The only lie you can think of is me calling YOU A CHEAT.Which is NO LIE others seen it.Gooooooo Awaay

Comment

Working...
                      X