No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Is there a pick ‘em this week bro? I haven’t seen the thread yet, I assumed it would be Ramirez vs Imam, no problem if there isn’t one though.
    Pick 'em thread is now live. Ain't stickied yet though so you may need to look down the front page. Good luck, man.

Koba

Comment

• Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
      Pick 'em thread is now live. Ain't stickied yet though so you may need to look down the front page. Good luck, man.

Koba
      Nice one man, I’ll scroll through now and have a look

Comment

• Dear Top 10,
        It was a pleasure hanging out with you. Imam didn’t come through for us, so we will see you again in a month or 2, hopefully! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          Dear Top 10,
          It was a pleasure hanging out with you. Imam didn’t come through for us, so we will see you again in a month or 2, hopefully! Lol
          Ahh it will prob be sooner then that.And I was REAL close to picking Imam.But one of my "Commandments" of boxing held me back.Which is always expect a guy to do what he almost always does not what he is capable of doing.Imam really is the better fighter but he does not have any pit bull in him.He did not break this time ONLY because he kept hands in pocket most of night.Ramirez was gassed and Imam was strong until 11th when his eye went then he looked almost done.But there was ONE guy who COULD have done better and that was Imam.Ramirez gave it all he had but is not a top 3-5 type fighter.Think he is weak link at 140 imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
            Ahh it will prob be sooner then that.And I was REAL close to picking Imam.But one of my "Commandments" of boxing held me back.Which is always expect a guy to do what he almost always does not what he is capable of doing.Imam really is the better fighter but he does not have any pit bull in him.He did not break this time ONLY because he kept hands in pocket most of night.Ramirez was gassed and Imam was strong until 11th when his eye went then he looked almost done.But there was ONE guy who COULD have done better and that was Imam.Ramirez gave it all he had but is not a top 3-5 type fighter.Think he is weak link at 140 imo.
            Everyone else, for the most part, picked Ramirez. So I was trying to be the odd man out and get a pick where most would fall behind, just backfired. No worries. There’s still another 8 1/2 months left.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              I was gutted when I saw you pick ramirez haha

Comment

Everyone else, for the most part, picked Ramirez. So I was trying to be the odd man out and get a pick where most would fall behind, just backfired. No worries. There’s still another 8 1/2 months left.
                Nah don't play with other people's picks in mind

I did that last year thinking going against the grain would pay off

It didn't haha

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  Nah don't play with other people's picks in mind

I did that last year thinking going against the grain would pay off

It didn't haha
                  I stayed in the top 10 last year by picking my gut feeling. I was thinking that Amir had a off night against Granados’, I was wrong. So be it. I’ll be back!

Comment

I stayed in the top 10 last year by picking my gut feeling. I was thinking that Amir had a off night against Granados’, I was wrong. So be it. I’ll be back!
                    Still early in the year

All the top ten could mysteriously die

Comment

Yea that's a rocky road.You seem to know your boxing I would stick with playing then game instead of PLAYIN the game if you know what I mean.Just my 2 cents(if its worth that)

Comment

Working...
                      X