• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Not a bad fight

Jacobs fights better over 12 rounds so as much as I hate to say it

Jacobs on points
    Groves' fast, sneaky right hand would be very dangerous for Jacobs. He wouldn't get up from one of them if he got tagged like Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Groves' fast, sneaky right hand would be very dangerous for Jacobs. He wouldn't get up from one of them if he got tagged like Froch.
      But he didn’t do any of that with Eubank Jr. who is supposedly a hypejob, so Danny’s chances seems to be an easy victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
        Alcine and Rubio beat Lemieux way before BJS, and David isn’t a boxer but moreso a slugger. Lee been through too many wars, rocked by a Bum Chavez Jr., amazing recovery against Jackson, almost knocked out by Quillin in Round 1.

BJS has been coasted easy fights. BJS’s best performance was against Monroe jr. with a total of 10 punches combined from both fighters which for 12 rounds is physically impossible, and BJS went yet again 12 with a ”hypejob” in Eubank Jr. BJS is like a Malignnaggi. And Bummelo is a bum
        Eubanks taking over UK boxing doe!

All them white Brit girls following Jr around doe, dripping for BBC!

Comment

But he didn’t do any of that with Eubank Jr. who is supposedly a hypejob, so Danny’s chances seems to be an easy victory.
          So did Jr's, according to you.

Comment

Groves doesn't fight like that anymore but yeah he could hurt Jacobs

As I said it's a good fight
            one I wouldn't mind seeing down the line

Comment

Eubanks taking over UK boxing doe!

All them white Brit girls following Jr around doe, dripping for BBC!
              That’s Joshua and Khan’s wife and Eubank Sr.’s mistresses.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Groves doesn't fight like that anymore but yeah he could hurt Jacobs

As I said it's a good fight
                one I wouldn't mind seeing down the line
                Agree with that.

If Groves kept fighting like he did in Froch 1 he'd be retired by now.

But Groves in Froch 1. What a performance that was. I know he got stopped sort of , but he beat Froch like a non-ginger stepson.

Down to how he predicted hitting him with two right hands in the first minute of the fight.

I'd have loved to see him fight GGG - if GGG stepped up.

. Still would really. But that younger version. He'd have tried to chin GGG would have been fireworks.

I'd have loved to have seen the sparring too. GGG broke Groves rib or whatever they say so I can imagine at some stage George put it on him. He's that kind of character

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Agree with that.

If Groves kept fighting like he did in Froch 1 he'd be retired by now.

But Groves in Froch 1. What a performance that was. I know he got stopped sort of , but he beat Froch like a non-ginger stepson.

Down to how he predicted hitting him with two right hands in the first minute of the fight.

I'd have loved to see him fight GGG - if GGG stepped up.

. Still would really. But that younger version. He'd have tried to chin GGG would have been fireworks.

I'd have loved to have seen the sparring too. GGG broke Groves rib or whatever they say so I can imagine at some stage George put it on him. He's that kind of character
                  Yeah I remember the sparring stories
                  rumour was groves dropped GGG and he responded by breaking his ribs haha

Groves old style was fxckin good too watch but he was so open to a right hand

I watch both froch fights on a regular

The first one
                  the round before the stoppage George went nuts
                  dropped his hands and had froch missing like he was mayweather I was like WWWTTTTTTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

the non ginger line just killed me haha greened

Comment

Let’s recap:

Eubank Jr. was/is a hype job
                    He isn’t a Super Middleweight
                    Got a “boxing lesson” from Groves...
                    Managed poorly by his his dad

Jacobs doe, beat Traux, the current 168 Champion...
                    Jacobs is sound boxer with movement compared to Eubank Jr.

Oh no wait, Miracle Man and another milking at 160 nevermind. Just wishful thinking. Traux doesn’t exist either
                    You keep insisting GGG and Jacobs are milking 160. New flash for you. Middleweight is the traditional weight class with over 100 years of history and prestige. 168 is a relatively new weight class without much history or prestige. The middleweight world title is 2nd only to the heavyweight world title in importance. As long as Jacobs and GGG can comfortably make 160 and fight well there is no good reason for them to move up to 168 to fight bigger, harder punching boxers for less money. Jermall and Andrade are middleweights now along with Saunders, Canelo and the possible return of Eubank so there are lots of good fights for Jacobs and GGG.

Comment

Nobody will school Groves because he has already been to school and knows how to fight and box very well. I would pick Jacobs to win a close fight by ud. Either man could score a KO if they land the big punches in the right spot but more likely it goes the distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X